Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

https://www.postconsumerbrands.com/news/celebrate-cereal-day-with-hbo-chicken-waffles-maple-bacon-donuts/

that's right. Maple bacon donut and chicken and waffle cereal. Once they are available near me, i'm going to get them both, for science. Will it be good? Probably not...but there's always that chance, right?

God help us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Cereal is for children. Eat like an adult and have a small bowl of caviar with bull milk.

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

It causes me great shame to admit it but I would try that maple bacon donut cereal.

nazutul
Jul 12, 2006
Lemme tell you something, boy
God drat the food scientists at Post... They only asked if they could, but failed to ask if they should.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Can’t be any worse than the poo poo you find in the Dry Goods section at Whole Foods.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The problem with the chicken and waffles one is that at best it's reminiscent of chicken and waffles and thus will disappoint me that it isn't actually chicken and waffles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Whalley posted:

Cereal is for children. Eat like an adult and have a small bowl of caviar with bull semen.

ftfy