Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will You Miss Indie Wrestling?
No it sucked
Yes
View Results

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

John Zandig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Please talk about ohio valley wrestling in here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mates. if wwe is ever required to give health insurance then it's going to be because wrestling requires it and all the indies, yearly events, and one-off shows will disappear forever or get everyone arrested. when this happens i'm going to begin the independent wrestling patreon and I need you to send me all of your money each month to keep real, passionate wrestling alive.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Just found out CM Punk had 400 dollars in his bank account, and did a run-in at the independent wrestling show to try and build some hype Around him possibly returning in order to try and help him squeeze the most out of an All Elite Wrestling contract. it appears no one cared about the 'mystery', and now There may not be any interest from AEW.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

D.N. Ambrosia is headlining lucha underground season 5 part 1

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

look up an obscure wrestler on cagematch and see if they have 1 rating that they gave to themselves. some times it's not even that good of a rating

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that poo poo is probably only like 200 pounds. less than half the weight of half of the wwe steel steps

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we regret to inform you that gopro wrestling has been sued and shut down. tickets are non-refundable

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ellsworth is a pedophile. if anyone forgot, or didn't know or care. read this post

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

wait which post do i read now read this post

now you just got mind freaked

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is anyone going to the mr. hands memorial show on october 11th

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

its a fish. fishhausen. meisterhausen

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do they always/often say what number champion someone is like that or was it specifically to say that number? i know it's legit but they didn't # janela

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Aug 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008