Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will You Miss Indie Wrestling?
No it sucked
Yes
View Results

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
AC Mack has covid as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Dunno how involved Joey Janella actually is but he pretty much said "negative tests" weren't a requirement to work the Collective weekend

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
their show this week was outside as well

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The_Rob posted:

I was at this show and can tell you it felt way safer than even being at a grocery store.

after they got poo poo rightfully from the Collective i'm sure they did a bit more that normal, but who knows really.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Alex Zayne pulled out of the show because he wanted to take two tests and the 2nd one didn't come back in time

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
1 Called Manders suddenly pulled out of an up coming show, so I think that's another name that has Covid

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

It just occurred to me that Retribution is just a way lamer Contra Unit and Zelina Vega was basically Salina de la Renta and is WWE directly stealing ideas from MLW of all promotions?

Zelina existed before Salina de la Renta i'm sure

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
So uhhh did WWE sign him

https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1324413560982831104

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
They just signed a handful of indy wrestlers lol

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
At the end of this The Rascalz are going to have a 1000+ tag team title reign in PWG off their first title reign due to Covid. They're supposedly getting signed by WWE.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
there was a free gcw show last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CnSGObiz3w

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

SexMetalBarbie posted:

I can suspend my disbelief that she pretends to be a cat.

I cannot suspend my disbelief that she's a fuckin catch wrestler lol.

she is not doing katch wrestling

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the king is back

https://twitter.com/OfficialPWG/status/1403155046179557377

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
thinking about the canceled pwg show

PWG KOBE
PWG Championship match Bandido(c) vs. Jonathan Gresham
Blake Christian/Tony Deppen/Alex Zayne vs. PWG Tag Team Champions The Rascalz (Trey Miguel/Zachary Wentz(c)/Dezmond Xavier(c))
Dragon Lee vs. Flamita
JD Drake vs. Brody King vs. Black Taurus vs. Caveman Ugg
Orange Cassidy vs. Mick Moretti
Jeff Cobb vs. David Starr
The VeloCities (Jude London & Paris De Silva) vs. Aramis & Rey Horus