Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will You Miss Indie Wrestling?
No it sucked
Yes
View Results

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Where is John “loving” Zandig when we need him the most?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

If you regularly watch Progress (which isn’t an indie) you are a bad person.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

What does AAW stand for

Quality

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I take back what I said about AAW standing for quality

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Punk was always good!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

He’s a pissbreak wrestler and a transphobe

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

What's this about Page being a transphobe though? That's not good.

A few years ago on a podcast he got defensive about being allowed to misgender trans people. I’ve long since forgot the source but it was pretty gross and the host apologized the next week. Bad man!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

FOLKS,

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I loving wish

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I Before E posted:

Yeah, there's an NXT thread

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cheeseburger is gonna be buried alive with Jushin Liger when he retires next year like Mr Smithers

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

the best one-off show is Mike Bennett’s Bachelor Party

That was the last good wrestling show.

Original Kingdom GOAT

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Necro Butcher Ichiban

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Rewatching Tournament Of Death VIII. This has to be one of the best top to bottom American wrestling shows ever, right?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don't believe the toothpaste is ever gonna go back in the bottle, so once things open up there's less than 0% chance of it closing again. So this might just be a vision of what wrestling shows are gonna be like for a while, second wave or not.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There are three streaming services that any sensible person needs: Criterion Channel, Shudder, and IWTV

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I do not know who Cara Noir is does he do blackface?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Any idea if and when this show will be up on IWTV? Everything I've seen from it is brilliant