Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yeah

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the actors all look so bored

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
scamming nerds is inherently good

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
lol what a gently caress that was

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was once tripping on LSD with a bud, it was an amazing setup. We had constructed an immense blanket and pillow fort and pinned it above the TV, we had his closet rigged with strobe lights and a ton of LED balloons, we had the PS4 VR all setup in a different room with Resident Evil 7 and Job Simulator rearing to go. We had tons of peanut butter and shrooms to low dose on to make everything even more fun. The house was a magical wonderland, we spent two hours just looking at the kitchen un Resident Evil 7 VR and laughed ourselves silly getting scared and we bounced balloons all over the place and went nutty on mad visuals, it was a good time and not even the spooky factor of RE7 offset anything.

The one mistake we made was decide to autoplay all the Star Wars films on the blanket fort TV.

The only time, the one, singular little time that our trip almost was ruined, when we just barely avoided slipping into acid induced despair and fear, is when we heard a horrible, terrible piercing noise from downstairs, we both jumped and looked at each other with shocked, hurt faces and simultaneously yelled "OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT?"

Turns out it was young Anakin's voice.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

OP how much do you want for that collectors item?

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Not even the Drew Struzan cover, they had to put floating heads to further increase the shame of owning it.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Imagine waiting like twenty years for the next entry of your favorite series and it being this.

punk rebel ecks fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Mar 22, 2019

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
OP, if you were a true Star War fan you’d get it on Blu-Ray.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
And you should have gotten the SteelBook version that came with a cloth map of the Degoba system.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Now this is Pod Racing.

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
and if that wasn't bad enough, that rear end in a top hat went back to the originals and put in the voices of the new actors and poo poo

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

ArchNemesis posted:

and if that wasn't bad enough, that rear end in a top hat went back to the originals and put in the voices of the new actors and poo poo
folks, ya couldn't make his stuff up if ya tried!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_H3_g9PhnM&t=23s

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
More like Shart Wars E-piss-chode #1 the Farting Man-rear end on DVDeez nuts

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
now this is pod raceing

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice

Cubone posted:

folks, ya couldn't make his stuff up if ya tried!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_H3_g9PhnM&t=23s

lol nice

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I was once tripping on LSD with a bud, it was an amazing setup. We had constructed an immense blanket and pillow fort and pinned it above the TV, we had his closet rigged with strobe lights and a ton of LED balloons, we had the PS4 VR all setup in a different room with Resident Evil 7 and Job Simulator rearing to go. We had tons of peanut butter and shrooms to low dose on to make everything even more fun. The house was a magical wonderland, we spent two hours just looking at the kitchen un Resident Evil 7 VR and laughed ourselves silly getting scared and we bounced balloons all over the place and went nutty on mad visuals, it was a good time and not even the spooky factor of RE7 offset anything.

The one mistake we made was decide to autoplay all the Star Wars films on the blanket fort TV.

The only time, the one, singular little time that our trip almost was ruined, when we just barely avoided slipping into acid induced despair and fear, is when we heard a horrible, terrible piercing noise from downstairs, we both jumped and looked at each other with shocked, hurt faces and simultaneously yelled "OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT?"

Turns out it was young Anakin's voice.

lol

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

whoopee!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

is it alright if i crash in this thread? the wife is taking the kids to her sister's tomorrow but im kicked out of the house for tonight

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The giant fish were sick tho you gotta admit.

homeless guy
Feb 23, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
I prefer Full Screen DVDs because I don't like the lines at the bottom and top of the screen

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

homeless guy posted:

I prefer Full Screen DVDs because I don't like the lines at the bottom and top of the screen

I was in a film class in highschool (it was an art school) and the teacher literally said this and then put Ya Ya Sisterhood on fullscreen and I basically transferred out of that class instantly.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

that teacher rules

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
I love the ~*~artistic pan & scan~*~ on this transfer

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Wish it was Space Jam on DVD

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

come on and slam if you wanna jam

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

Do you remember how some early dvds didn’t come in a case but instead this weird fold-over cardboard envelope thing?

The gently caress was that all about?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Well is it Widescreen or Full screen? This used to be a thing you had to look at when buying a DVD. Maybe you still do. I dunno, I haven't bought a DVD since 2006.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
theres only one way to eat a brace of coneys

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

OP, try spinning it around so we can see the back cover.

That's a neat trick!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

now this guy I can buy turning to the dark side

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI8aSJBC9u0

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
There it is

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Mesa cause one, two-y little bitty axadentes, huh? Yud say boom de gasser, den crashin der bosses heyblibber, den banished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashrum3
Feb 16, 2019
I THINK THE BEST PART OF THAT MOIVE WAS THE POD RACE THEN THE GAME