Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

someone please fill me in on the mueller situation. i never kept up cause :lol: at thinking he'd actually bring down trump and dedicating your existence to every fart trump makes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

yeah but what changed now?

i assume mueller let them down and didn't bring donald down like he was supposed to

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Taintrunner posted:

hes not indicting anyone. pelosi won't impeach. lmao

:eyepop:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrexj7-E4gA

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1109481750198214659

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

THS posted:

you supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Democratic Primary

also macron iirc, who's becoming more fascist by the day

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

the real mueller dissapointment is that I haven't seen any really funny meltdowns about it yet

they are in the denial phase. wait for grief and anger for the good meltdowns

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

*points flashlight up under chin* let me tell you the terrifying tale of the post i saw in d&d one time

why bother? your posts are the most horrifying thing in this thread by far

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

That DICK! posted:

I have a friend in the SDNY who texted me the other day that robert mueller penis is so long he’s going to arrest Donald trump by tying his flaccid penis in a knot around Donald trumps boner.

but trump will just slip away after he fails to maintain an erection for 5 seconds :ohdear:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/DemWrite/status/1077658034178932736

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

quote:

because the left has a nihilism problem just like the alt right does but to a lesser extent. instead of shooting innocent people like the nihilist black pill chuds, the nihilist left more being obsessed with that all systems are poo poo and pissing on everyone who has any faith in the system, no matter how small. 2016 broke a ton of brains. so now said people get off on proving to themselves that any kind of faith in any kind of institution is folly.

hello anger

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

y’all weren’t kidding about uspol falling into some qanon poo poo. they’re currently freaking out over a three word tweet from trump

some say it’s an ominous thing to write (have a nice day), some say it’s as good as admission he’s going to superjail cause he’d say he’s not going to superjail if he wasn’t (of course if he said he wasn’t they’d say that was proof he was)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

all of this poo poo needs to go in a museum

the saddest part of all of it was that people were told, repeatedly, that it'd end up like this. they shouted down anyone who disagreed and demanded their safe spaces instead

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

quote:

Within the week the wurm will turn, and this initial bout of good news will sour in the media. The various committees will start demanding the evidence and the complete report, sparking another political battle that will end badly for Trump and erase any remaining goodwill.

Then the investigations start, and despite what some people think - yes, Congressional subpoenas still matter.

quote:

Also all the other investigations. Corsi may have celebrated prematurely lol.

Condiv has issued a correction as of 21:29 on Mar 24, 2019

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

he has already suffered any sort of consequences whatsoever, his charity piggy bank got shut down with associated losses and sanctions

you are now going to say you meant bigger consequences than that, lol get owned libs nothing matters,

so fine, I think odds are extremely high he's going to suffer much bigger more meaningful money crimes investigations and judgements, leading to much bigger losses, and I think odds are fairly decent he serves time in NY state incarceration if he is still alive and vaguely lucid after he leaves office

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

:laffo:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

what'd it say

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

USPOL is in the middle of a giant pity party about how people could be so awful and mock them for falling for russiagate :qq:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

A few people in that thread even acknowledge that the leftist argument isn't "Trump is innocent" but that the system is rigged and will never punish him. They then call this nihilism because the system is all they have apparently.

when they say "nothing matters posters" they mean "nothing (we care about) matters posters"

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Ardennes posted:

So the ultimate reason for Russiagate in the first place was just to pressure Trump to keep his foreign policy in line with the beltway?

the reason russiagate existed was an excuse for how the wise and sagacious leadership of the dem party, with the best minds in the nation at their disposal, could lose to a idiotic steak salesman and former reality tv show host.

without russia to explain their defeat to the most unpopular, slobbering idiot that's ever been on a debate stage, the party would be revealed to be corrupt, out of touch, and filled with idiotic deadwood in leadership positions.

so they had their russiagate, the people who were "still with her" bought into the lies that russia mind-melded the populace, and people moved past the shock of the best and brightest being so completely wrong

russiagate served its purpose wonderfully. it distracted just enough people from the completely idiotic leadership of the dem party and allowed them to maintain most of their hold on the party

Condiv has issued a correction as of 14:10 on Mar 25, 2019

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This is kind of a sick burn if you think about it

it wasn’t meant that way? :confused:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

why didn’t we get a mueller episode of dragon ball super instead of the simpsons?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Percelus posted:

i never check qqcs but today i did and wow there are shitlibs actually calling for the ban of people who question their russiagate mind palaces

which one? they all are closed as far as I can see

i need my dose of lib tears

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i hope the mods leave that thread open so we can get more libs whining about unfair treatment by mods and how everyone they don't agree with should be banned

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

It's also telling that Guyovich has moved all Russia discussion to a thread for qanon conspiracy theories rather than actually mod the original thread

"Pretty INTERESTING that anyone to the right of Stalin has been complaining for months that they're getting ridiculous probations and bans, while you can go into the Venezuela thread and accuse Venezuelan posters of being agent provocateurs that are just mad about losing their golf courses for months with no repercussions"

All in all the most telling thing though is that the only people who think modding D&D is too much trouble are the people tasked with doing it.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

R. Guyovich posted:

i'm pretty sure this is why sanders has gone so hard on wanting the full report. or he's just as infected by the russiagate brain parasite as the rest of them, which now that i've typed that out seems more likely

bernie
panders

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

loving :laffo: at the anoynmous tipsters' "we disagree with the synopsis but refuse to say why"

it's amazing high grade bullshit. is anyone loving buying that?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

USPol are really slobbering over those "barr's memo isn't specific enough no we won't say how" anonymous sources

they're desperate as all hell for something to stick to trump after falling so hard for mueller for 2+ years

it's really kinda sad

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Percelus posted:

but why did they pee directly on the bed? that's the part i don't get

cause obama and michelle slept in that bed and so it was holy and trump wanted to defile it or something

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Naming my son Mueller to avoid embarrassment over my tattoo.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

if trump wasn't president, he wouldn't have been capable of the obstruction he pulled, and so wouldn't be indicted right?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

hmm i wonder how the US could combat attempts to sow racial discord

maybe by not making black people feel like their lives and the lives of their loved ones are worthless and always on the verge of being stolen away from them with no justice or recourse?

nah, we just have to label their problems as russian fake news

:thunk:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/mem_somerville/status/1134497255870869505

everything going wrong in america is russia's fault

this is loving sad

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

comedyblissoption posted:

this is basically the foundational rhetoric for anti-semitism, except it's directed against russians who are okay to be particularly racist against because ???

it's not like anything the russians or even the russian govt have been accused of isn't already massively dwarfed by domestic actors

dems have bought into this russophobia because of an intense need

that is, an intense need to reconcile the abysmal failure of of their party when the odds were astronomically in their favor

it's much easier to believe that the dems are still paragons of light and virtue in america if you can blame their losses on an outside actor. likewise, it's easier to believe that america is fundamentally wholesome and good and pure, and it's just been tainted by the evil influence of the other

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i got called a russian bot for suggesting that maybe blocking crimean developers from contributing programs to the open source community is not gonna stop putin from doing bad things and just hurts people for no loving reason

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

gradenko_2000 posted:

isn't the whole point of open source that if someone was trying to gently caress up the code, that everyone else can just review the code and point it out?

they're not being blocked because of any actual bad behavior, but because trump's russia sanctions demand it

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

so i didn't read this really closely like, ever, but is this guy claiming there were russian agents active in south bend and he was stalking and photographing them and calling them out on facebook?

asking here cause it sounds super loving dumb and I keep thinking "no, he can't possibly be saying that and having a bunch of d&d posters and a mod agreeing with him"

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

ok now dnd goons are swearing that dumpster diving is great, eating from dumpsters is great, and I'm bougie for not aspiring to eat from one

i think dnd finally broke me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

uglycat is asking if there's a connection between veterans for peace and gru...

is this guy actually an anarchist?