Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
boy called Kellyn because I'm pretty sure Uranium aside, this is actually the canon for the second game for PC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Being the boy in this game means we probably won't be in the next game cause he looks dumb as hell, so that's fine by me!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Crosspeice posted:

Being the boy in this game means we probably won't be in the next game cause he looks dumb as hell, so that's fine by me!

Wow, worse than this kid? Guess boy is alright.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Thanks for doing the LP! Pokemon Ranger was an interesting spinoff, but the later games improved upon it a lot more.

Adhere to Uranium and actual canon.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I just hope Kellyn has a better victory pose than Lunick.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Black Robe posted:

Boy and keep him as Kellyn. Remember guys, Kellyn goes on to move to Pokemon Uranium and marry/have kids with a woman who then fuses with a crazy Nuclear Pokemon thing.

Why would we not want to explore his origin and find out what the hell happened to him?

I'd completely forgotten about that... :negative:

Blaze Dragon posted:

This does not link to what you wanted to link, and even if it did it wouldn't be a Regirock video.

Should be fixed now. This is the link to that video.

Crosspeice posted:

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Wow, worse than this kid? Guess boy is alright.

Seems like normal shonen protagonist to me (other than those huge eyes).

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Dec 25, 2019

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

1234567890num posted:

Seems like normal shonen protagonist to me (other than those huge eyes).

On the other hand, Ranger 3 girl looks super rad, so this is the last chance for me to vote for Boy Ranger.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Last chance to make your vote!

At this rate, a boy named Kellyn will win the vote, but these poses might change your mind.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Boy ranger's pose looks dumb but I'm still voting him because:

Zanzibar Ham posted:

On the other hand, Ranger 3 girl looks super rad, so this is the last chance for me to vote for Boy Ranger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I'll firmly vote against the tides of Uranium. Mainly to be contrarian since that seems to be my gimmick in this thread.