Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Back in my day we would just blow bong rips in my cat's face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The DPRK
Nov 18, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Yeah this is actually good.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

if cbd oil is able to help old dogs deal with chronic pain than i'm actually for it since i trust weed more than other pain meds

i wouldn't give it to either of my dogs now but i've had dogs get up there in years that needed a little something just like elderly people do

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Wow, cant believe the famously anticapitalist Nazis also loved tacky figurines

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Feranon posted:

i actually wanna see if this stuff helps my dog w/ her anxiety

do i get the guillotine now :(

at thanksgiving last year my aunt said she was thankful for cbd because it cured her dogs anxiety

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Back in my day we would just blow bong rips in my cat's face

i did this once and it was hilarious how mellow and happy she got

which is what made me wonder if there was a better way to calm her nerves sometimes

stoned dog chat

e: ^^^your aunt sounds cool

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

long furbie

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Karl Barks posted:

long furbie

thats what the demiurge looks like

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Feranon posted:

thats what the demiurge looks like

Truly we live in a damned world

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
it's clearly a Dune worm

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

do not upset long furbie

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Karl Barks posted:

do not upset long furbie

Sounds like something a furb thrall would say

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/warpaintmufm/status/1126096505104945152?s=21

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

ok war paint is stupid but I have been wondering why women get to make themselves look good with makeup and men cant

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

ok war paint is stupid but I have been wondering why women get to make themselves look good with makeup and men cant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Male_Renunciation

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Zeroisanumber posted:

Steve Harvey and Steve Harvey's suits would exist under every system because they are pure and good.

https://twitter.com/Kierstensharris/status/1125756371583012864

so good

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

i have come to realize that the true brilliance of Idiocracy was not in its asinine liberal ideology, but in its absolutely nailing the aesthetic of late capitalism

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

lmao the skull ring at the end really sells it!!

theyr absolutely desperate to get guys to be as neurotic about their looks as women cause in terms of things that i buy that aren't just standard hygeine products like shampoo, conditioner (and i think im probably considered fancy for not just buying 2 in 1 shower gel every time) and razors the only thing i buy is a thing of fancy cologne and some hair wax once every ~2-3 years.
and thats terrible customer engagement so now they're creeping in with face scrubs and beard oils.
they've successfully got most of us to feel like we should have sixpacks all the time but that just means you gotta work out which at most for avg guys means a lapsed gym subscription and a tub of protein powder that sits in the cupboard for 2 years before expiring.

by contrast its crazy how much poo poo women are told to worry about as they put on their moisturiser, primer, foundation, concealer, powder, blush etc and then mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick.
i think if men actually DID get pushed into makeup you'd basically buy one tube of MANPAINT ALL IN ONE and slap it on your face and itd do the same thing as all those things do anyway.

very occasionally ill have a big spot or something and wish i could makeup it away but mostly im just so lucky we get to be such lazy slovenly fuckers if we want to and as long as you're clean nobody treats you any less seriously for it.
i wish women had the same option

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

i mean, you can just please don't make me have to care about makeup for the love of God

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

we dodged a bullet not having to spend a bunch of time and money figuring that poo poo out

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i want to be manpretty

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

lol, literally just lol, if you're not beautiful without makeup

lol...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's real depressing and bad that anybody feels like they gotta have make up actually. I mean gently caress my sisters will go to like, the gas station to get smokes in their PJs with hosed up bed head but they'll make they have a little make up on first lmfao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Makeup is for clowns and actors. Both, I might add, very untrustworthy people!

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

lol that's an episode of Corporate a very Cspam show

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s90bxklkFsA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018