Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

TMMadman posted:

What would happen if a Dem senator just shivved McConnell in the middle of a session?

Cause honestly, that's what he deserves.

they'd probably get arrested and go to jail and then kentucky would replace mcconnell with another white man and nothing would really change other than republican approval rating soaring to 80+%?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
"yes it's true folks, if we didn't have cops who would needlessly brutalize minorities and vulnerable people? poo poo sucks but we live in a society and dangit we will just always need cops"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ragequit posted:

The President of the United States is inadvertently going to get a member of the house killed through his sheer dumbassery.

yeah, "inadvertently"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the only good tv show

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Why build a foldable screen when you can probably achieve the same effect with two screens, a small bezel, a foldable plastiglass cover and some sort of projection/optics trick to make them appear to meet/overlap in the middle? We already have curved poo poo how hard could that be?

since it doesn't exist maybe pretty hard?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
you'd kind of expect cop departments would buy tazers with handles that are exactly like their guns so it's a better excuse for cops when they "accidentally" use their gun

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

zegermans posted:

so MO passed a constitutional amendment against gerrymandering by 62% in the 2018 election, and now the gerrymandered legislature is going to reverse it lol

lol that owns

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
is this a good place to post about all my "lol nothing matters" feelings

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

smarxist posted:

wait lemme check if things still matter

*googles "who is the President of the united states"*

newp, you're good

this is good news, thank you friend

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Reality Winter posted:

what is your opinion on idiocracy

the documentary?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i just want to talk about how at least half the us has made it their explicit goal to blow up the us for about three decades now and that is incredibly rad

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
does anybody in this good thread listen to that "it could happen here" podcast? because it's very night crew imho...

e: gently caress i'm sorry this is a v bad snipe

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Poniard posted:

you just did a snipe with a bespoke 119.5 mm mortar or whatever the gently caress

i'm just very interested in having my fears of societal collapse confirmed by a podcast

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good soup! posted:

lock hi,m up

the one thing i agree with q people about is that p much everybody needs to be locked up

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i'm starting to think these republicans don't have the country or citizenry's best interests in mind

e: or democrats :devil:

the milk machine has issued a correction as of 04:52 on Apr 25, 2019

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

hell yeah, bcs fukkin owns

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Plinkey posted:

its really really great for poo poo like pot roast or chicken tacos

it's great for huge amounts of hard boiled eggs

i've done baby rack ribs a few times and they were awesome (finish with 5 min under the broiler)

you can quick soak dry beans when you forget to soak ur beans

it's a wonderful appliance, worth every penny

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Calm posted:

Cops in riot gear look intimidating but they're slow. If they carry the commonly-held long riot shields, they can be put on their backs by running in low, grabbing the bottom of the shield and leveraging upwards. They become like turtles and can be stomped on since they cannot easily get up.

Some Ukrainian protesters were saying this on a podcast i listened to on a long drive recently. It was "The Second American Civil War" or something like that.

it's "it could happen here" and it's really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Asproigerosis posted:

For real how has the DC health department not come around and said hey you fat loving moron you can't serve food that's been sitting around for hours at room temperature.

lol, I'm the dc health inspector angrily banging on the front door of the white house, demanding I be let in so I can check the president's burg temps