Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
For real how has the DC health department not come around and said hey you fat loving moron you can't serve food that's been sitting around for hours at room temperature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nice art goon

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

For real how has the DC health department not come around and said hey you fat loving moron you can't serve food that's been sitting around for hours at room temperature.

what this motherfucker trump shut down the FDA

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
who gives a poo poo about about game of thrones now that 90 day fiance with nicole and azan is back on

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Chinatown posted:

IDIOCRACY WAS A M

Mdocumentary?

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't think he'd listen to them.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

For the same reason that DC Water dept. didn't cut off the White House's water during the shut down.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Doblafdi bay teimp is president odp the United states

This is gibberish. Nobody knows what you're talking about. Whatever you're trying to say is probably lies anyway.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

demol trrp

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

pathetic little tramp posted:

That poo poo probably was ordered hours in advance and had to go through a stupid security process so it's all cold and cardboard by now.

That is what I said the last time too. I mean it's just basic stuff: first you have to order the food and then they have to make the food (which will take some time because fast food places are not actually meant to put out that many burgers at one time) and then you have to bring the food from the store to the WH and then get through security and then the food needs time to be set up and then there is the time before it actually gets eaten.

I'm guessing that food is sitting around for at least two hours, maybe closer to 3 hours, before being eaten. Yeah that's some good food.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
PLANE69

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

This is gibberish. Nobody knows what you're talking about. Whatever you're trying to say is probably lies anyway.

Have you heard trump when his polident isn't working?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
god damnit I'm gonna be late for work again cause I was listening to this is serious mum and reading trumpthread

gently caress

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:killing:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:sherman:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

apparently this Baylor team is the first women's team ever to accept a WH invitation from trump

I wonder how many of the black women on the team decided to participate

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

the guy needs everything around him covered in gold and pearl and has been so unbelievably gaudy and tacky his entire life. of course he thinks fast food berders are very cool and legal

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/PoorMija/status/1121457561553854464

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

767S3X

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Rocks posted:

tag yourself im 69DNA

also COONDIC wow lol

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Not a Children posted:

maybe he thinks the White House food budget for events comes out of his food budget

can’t have anyone else getting their hands on muh burnt steaks

If I remember right, the President traditionally pays for these meals himself and it doesn't come out of the WH budget. So it's literally Trump being a cheap rear end.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Asproigerosis posted:

Oh it's worse than that, they keep that poo poo under heatlamps until it's ready to be served.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asproigerosis posted:

they cant get past security

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

thats a lot of 'za

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

:blessed:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oh i guess some of them did

https://mobile.twitter.com/RiegerReport/status/1122959597164273664

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1122953518023884801

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol these idiots chanting 'we want joe'

god drat it we are so fuckedddddddd

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/1122959702722338819

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
One day people will realize how bougie basketball is. if you're lucky enough to be born tall youll make it, but everyone else is SOL no matter how much they love the game.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

apparently this Baylor team is the first women's team ever to accept a WH invitation from trump

I wonder how many of the black women on the team decided to participate

The press will certainly remember to report on that fact this time. Unlike last time when a black reporter had to really dig into that question because no white reporter cared that the entire team was conspicuously white.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

my beautiful, defined bicep-loving pissbrain prez

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/momonamii/status/1122961665128042502

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

this is extremely on brand for pittsburgh

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

oh

my

goodness

:hmmyes:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

:yeah:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

getting indigestion just looking at this

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Reality Winter posted:

One day people will realize how bougie basketball is. if you're lucky enough to be born tall youll make it, but everyone else is SOL no matter how much they love the game.

height is a choice

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1122962363421011969

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot: