Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is there a joke in the poll?
This poll is closed.
Nope 12 8.16%
Nothing 10 6.80%
Sorry 18 12.24%
Bowsette 107 72.79%
Total: 147 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

You better sleep with one eye open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
My precious forums identity :negative:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Oh my heavens, what an April!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

You're legally obligated to start playing World of Warcraft now

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

There should be more comedy games

e: never mind, I just realized that “comedy” in games means “Borderlands humour” these days

Jay Rust fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Apr 1, 2019

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Days Gone seems like it's probably going to be a good game that I have zero interest in playing

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Infinitum posted:

You're legally obligated to start playing World of Warcraft now

You're a monster

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jay Rust posted:

e: never mind, I just realized that “comedy” in games means “Borderlands humour” these days

I dunno, stuff like paper mario and the mario and luigi RPGs prove that a comedy game can be more than spouting internet memes.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Text adventures and point and click games had some funny entries. Thimbleweed Park tried to recapture that magic a bit.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the last funny game was undertale, and before that metal gear rising

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SonicFox5000/status/1112664603098578944

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvvJ5FTcf68

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Robot show currently as ridiculous as expected, god bless dinner theater

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Keep an eye out for chibi robo

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
My nephew at Atlus told me that Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is getting a Switch remaster and that Itsuki Aoi is the next Smash fighter.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

FirstAidKite posted:

Also yeah jojo stands just kinda look like that

Only from Part 5 and forward IIRC

One stand from Part 3 is just a gun

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Second robot show 1 act play needs to be reworked.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Samuringa posted:

Only from Part 5 and forward IIRC

One stand from Part 3 is just a gun

Depends on the stand

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Thread title should've been "cum" imo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pharohman777 posted:

Your avatar needs to be updated with the new and improved square kirby.

Kirby has always been square. Round Kirby is off-brand and imaginary.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Taintrunner posted:

Kirby has always been square. Round Kirby is off-brand and imaginary.

This is gaslighting

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rarity posted:

This is gaslighting

Kirby, who is square, was infamous for his ability to light the gas lamps of London in the 1800s with his ability to inhale and exhale nearly anything in and out of his square body.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Taintran again!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Reddit, of all loving people, have closed down the Games section for April Fool's Day to fight back against the rampant levels of racism, misogyny, homophobia and transphobia within the gaming community :psyduck:

https://twitter.com/cherryrae/status/1112570677050007552

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Happy Dragon's Dogma Month. I'm going to melt my Nintendo switch by using Great Cannon.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Rarity posted:

Reddit, of all loving people, have closed down the Games section for April Fool's Day to fight back against the rampant levels of racism, misogyny, homophobia and transphobia within the gaming community :psyduck:

This is cool, but I kinda doubt they'll back it up with the level of moderation it would require.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Third vignette of the Robot Show also not very good. At least it started strong!

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Oh no, where will all the racist, misogynist, homophobic and transphobic Redditors go now? Are there no safe spaces left?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

LawfulWaffle posted:

Oh no, where will all the racist, misogynist, homophobic and transphobic Redditors go now? Are there no safe spaces left?

@Jack welcomes all

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Saint Freak posted:

@Jack welcomes all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpYruhuxxOY

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
https://twitter.com/ubisoft/status/1112668286070784000?s=21

This is actually real for today only

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

for real
for today
for honor
for bad game no one plays

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

LawfulWaffle posted:

I'm sure THQ Nordic can help with directions

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Since this month (and next month) look like backlog months, what's everyone got on the burner? I think I'm pretty close to finishing Sekiro but after that I've got:

Zeroranger
Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass
Lucah: subtitle I forgot
The Alliance Alive
Spiderman
Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I'm also running up on my goal of getting all the fighting classes in FFXIV to max and I'm not sure what I'll do in that game once I've done it.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Rarity posted:

so is the joke that they plan to open it back up again

APRIL FOOLS WE'RE STILL SHITHEADS!!!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Relax Or DIE posted:

Since this month (and next month) look like backlog months, what's everyone got on the burner? I think I'm pretty close to finishing Sekiro but after that I've got:

Been chipping away at OoT 3D and liking it, though I thought the dungeons would be harder than they've been (just finished Forest Temple). Wanted to buy Baba is You to play over the weekend but we're moving across town this month so I want to save up some bucks for that.

Speaking of moving, saving up money, and playing games I already own my project for the next couple of weeks is to test all of my old (SNES and N64) hardware and get ready to sell it all :( All the games I like on my actual SNES are on the Classic that I bought last year and I don't even know that the N64 works with my TV from 2010 lol. Haven't actually played either of them in several years so we'll find out what works and what doesn't this week!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Relax Or DIE posted:

Since this month (and next month) look like backlog months, what's everyone got on the burner?

I hosed up and had a massive Stardew Valley relapse and I've put about 15 hours into it over the last 3 days.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Relax Or DIE posted:

Zeroranger
Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass
Lucah: subtitle I forgot
The Alliance Alive
Spiderman
Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I'm also running up on my goal of getting all the fighting classes in FFXIV to max and I'm not sure what I'll do in that game once I've done it.

Spending so much time on Lego Star Wars has really made me feel stalled out on my gaming. I've got 16 games in my immediate to-play pile with more always on the way and I want to get through them all :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I got the Labo Vehicle kit in the recent cheap Target clearance and this thing is really cool. I've only put together the pedal, but it's impressive how well it all works considering it's just cardboard and a rubber band with a joycon inside. The music that plays while you build stuff is pretty good too. My wife heard it from the other room and thought it was Toejam and Earl. It's not that funky, but it's good stuff. Definitely worth the $21 even if I only play the games a handful of times once everything is built.