Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm bored and I'm in the mood to read silly poo poo for the internet. Post weird rear end internet poo poo for me to read and I'll record and post it.

Just a couple guidelines:

1. I'm gonna go ahead and say that I reserve the right to tell you to go gently caress yourself. If you're just looking to get something loving horribly depraved read aloud, I'm generally not your guy for that. I tried to wade through one of these before and no thanks.
2. Brevity is good. The longer the piece the more of a pain in the rear end it is and the less likely I am to bother editing it. That's not to say I'm opposed to longer stuff, but it's worth mentioning that shorter is generally better. FOR REAL SHORTER IS BETTER GODAMN IT.
3. Other than that first guideline, I'm pretty damned open minded. Short stories, funny forums posts, meltdowns, and so on are all very welcome. I'm personally a huge fan of reading funny posts aloud and have done so in the previous thread.
4. No music/song lyrics. I'm not a singer and consequently I'm not gonna sing. I can't sing and it sounds like a cat being murdered when I do. Likewise most lyrics are loving awful when they're just being read aloud so please no music/song lyrics.
:siren:5. Sometimes stuff has reprehensible words in it. I'm of the opinion that saying bad words as part of a quote or a written work is acceptable. Does this mean I'm gonna read some hatespeech manifesto? gently caress no. But if something has a bad word in it I'm prolly gonna say it (for example the Parisian catacomb post with "my nigga have you tried LSD?!?!" and the skeleton shaking and so on). I in no way condone the usage of hatespeech or any other verboten language these days, but if it's part of something amusing I'm not gonna censor it out of a reading. I hope you guys understand.:siren:

So yeah, post poo poo for me to read and I'll record and post it.

Also I use soundcloud for this and here's basically all the poo poo I did in the previous thread: https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526

I'll also go ahead and say that I in no way mean to do this or use this thread to promote myself in any way, shape, or form. I just find doing this to be fun and entertaining. Plus there's a pile of goons that know of an assload of funny and weird things to be read rather than trawling through all kinds of weird internet places for fodder myself. So gimme funny stuff to read! Saw a hilariously embarrasing post by some goon? Post it! Did some guy melt the gently caress down about some anime in a deeply shameful fashion? Post it! Found a true believer that's thousands deep in buttcoin or being a spacelord in Star Shitizen? Post it! I'll record it and post a link because why the hell not?

AND ONE MORE THING I FORGOT: I also keep a lovely throwaway email account called hdcreads@gmail.com. You're welcome to submit things through that if you're a coward bitch and too afraid to post your submission itt.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Apr 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Please read as much of Megabutt's meltdown in the PR disasters thread as you desire. Thanks ily

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Please read as much of Megabutt's meltdown in the PR disasters thread as you desire. Thanks ily

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/madaboutrzrsnwmn

I refuse to say "loling" as "lawling" :colbert:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Mooooooore

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
All 11 pages plz

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

That's a huge saga, my dude. Can you honestly say it's worth it or are you just loving with me? Like recording eleven pages of posts is a pretty tall order for some rando reading stuff while drunk.

E: Alright so I read the first page and now I'm on board, but we're gonna break this up into chunks. Good find, goon.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
I mean, it's not like it gets better. It just starts out strong and keeps up at the same insanity throughout. Whatever parts tickle your fancy!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

No yeah I read the first page and I get it. I'm down. We're gonna piece this out by the page tho.

E: Also I'm reserving the right to comment on the pictures and everything else accordingly as I go. First page incoming.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

So I just found out that trying to read an entire page of some nutjob's posts in a coherent fashion can result in almost an hour-long recording. And I didn't even do a whole page of that guy's insanity.

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/wtfcroatia

Going forward I'm gonna ask that people please not ask me to read pages and pages of some lunatic's posts, even if they are hilariously insane. Because godamn, dog, that's a lot of time.

(But no ante for real that is a good thread but godamn there's no way I'm gonna be able to read all of that, now that I've attempted even a solid page and recorded an hour even falling short of said full page)

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Apr 5, 2019

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Beautiful

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Honky Dong Country posted:

So I just found out that trying to read an entire page of some nutjob's posts in a coherent fashion can result in almost an hour-long recording. And I didn't even do a whole page of that guy's insanity.

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/wtfcroatia

Going forward I'm gonna ask that people please not ask me to read pages and pages of some lunatic's posts, even if they are hilariously insane. Because godamn, dog, that's a lot of time.

(But no ante for real that is a good thread but godamn there's no way I'm gonna be able to read all of that, now that I've attempted even a solid page and recorded an hour even falling short of said full page)

please read all my posts

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

:respek:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I request you read this post out loud:

A Gender Highlander posted:

im just gonna play pokemon until i can muster up enough courage to murder myself. i wish for death to come to me. i need to be abused. obstruct my airways with your cock. pinch my nose closed as you ram my face. gently caress my god damned face human being. it has no value. cum on my head and my face. adorn my face in your ejaculate. rub it into my eyes. make me cry. humiliate me. i want to die by your sword. i want to read gbs for an eternity. i want to be abused by the jonas brothers. i want the jonas brothers to battlefuck me. which one of faggots can hurt me the most. i want the jonas brothers to highfive each other as they destroy my rear end and my face. my life isnt worth anything and i need them to treat me irresponsibly. i need my head to be completely submersed in cum. drown me in it. put cum in an ice tray and freeze it. pelt me with your cum ice. it belongs to you. how fast can a jonas brother throw a piece of cum ice. throw a slider at my back. my rear end in a top hat is the strike zone. how many pieces of ice can fit in my rear end. i need it to melt inside of me. i want to incubate your spunk inside of me back to its normal temperature.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Alternatively: you may read this one instead of or in addition to the previous one.

BAD WILLIE posted:

Alright. I was at the mall today and saw this kid I knew from my highschool hanging out with some fly girl and handling her rear end and all that poo poo. He was walking with a swagger, trying to look all hard and everything. But he was a LITTLE BITCH back in HS and wasn't hard at all, EVERYONE would pick on him. So I walked up and told her, "why are you loving with him, he's a god drat PUSSY and isn't hard at all."

The moral of this story, well...there isn't one. But it gets me loving pissed when people who have no right to act hard are acting all hard.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
A friend of mine works for a small publisher and someone he described as a "rich white lady" wrote a book of poetry that's supposed to be in the style of Herman Melville. This is one poem he showed me from said book:

quote:

Melville Continues his Classical
Education in the South Seas

Banquet of buttocks , breasts and balls,
men and women naked except for shark-tooth
necklaces, feathers and tattoos that tempt
eye and hand to trace curves and contours,
men and women shamelessly aroused, arousing me
to big, bold bliss unknown in Puritan America.

A whale-sized woman opens her lexicon to me,
teaching new definitions of"cock" and "dick "
and translating "oval office" into spectacular poetry.
Next, a warrior resplendent in a feather headdress
invites me in the startlingly direct manner of his tribe
to be his tayo, or intimate male friend . As I explore
the deltas and jungles and inland seas of women's bodies ,
several men join in, and soon all sexes are mingling
and merging in the polymorphous paradise of Polynesia.

Then one day in a moment of repose, I noticed
a girl whose nipples looked like firm, pink buds of flowers.
She stood in a corner, touching me only with her eyes,
and suddenly the frenzied orgies left me cold .
The slender maiden 's name is Fayaway.
No words can describe the fragrance of her skin,
the sweet taste and texture of her private places,
the waves of ecstasy that surge along my spine
when I enter the tropical regions that lie
between her legs and linger long.
Here the delicious Latin words forbidden to me
when I was in school–words like Vulva, Mons Veneris,
Vagina–stay right on the tip of my
Lingua: language, tongue.

There are 60 poems in this book. His boss hates it so much that he's looked into selling them to a paper pulp recycling plant.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Macdonal Hamborkles was the best lover I ever had and he never returns my calls

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Sorry I got loving horribly sick and basically had a mix of noro symptoms and a bitchin' fever. Ended up in the hospital with them pumping fluids into me because I couldn't even keep down water amidst the unstoppable torrent pouring forth from both ends.

Anyway, let's get this poo poo rolling again.

Hell Yeah posted:

please read all my posts

Despite the copious amount of making GBS threads I've been doing lately I can't satisfy this request due to my inability to vocalize seven years of wet farts.

(But nah Hell Yeah, you're cool, just had to gently caress with you bud.)

EorayMel posted:

I request you read this post out loud:

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/jonasbrosdisneyfamilyfuntime

Hairy Busey
Jan 5, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
Oh whoops i misread the title

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Just yodel out "I'm gay" like your coming out to your parents at the start of a Sound of Music bit

Like replace "the hills" with "I'm gay"

I'm trying to make my coming out to my dad something special

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

Alternatively: you may read this one instead of or in addition to the previous one.

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/bitchesbeactinhard

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

CPL593H posted:

A friend of mine works for a small publisher and someone he described as a "rich white lady" wrote a book of poetry that's supposed to be in the style of Herman Melville. This is one poem he showed me from said book:

There are 60 poems in this book. His boss hates it so much that he's looked into selling them to a paper pulp recycling plant.

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/hornyhousewifemelville

Seriously post as many of these as you can. They're really good fodder for readings.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

MORE.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I'm eating a big mac at macdonalds when you walk in the door and I stop midbite. Youre dressed like youre on the run, like someone was after you. Sunglasses, a baggy dress thats only hinting at your normally magificent gunt. you walk over to me with a purpose and put a leg up on my table, smashing what was left of my fries. I stare up at your face bewlidered i drop my big mac. my hand runs up your leg. soft, well moisturized skin. your leg starts off as cool and I feel the heat rise as my hand gets closer to your sex. you are white hot between your legs and slightly damp, the knife edge of my hand brushes up against a string. i stick my head under your dress like im a 19th century photographer and rip that tampon out with my mouth, special sauce still on my lips, and it flails around bloody and soggy looking like a skinned mouth. you begin gyrating your pelvis against my tongue while grabbing a fistful of my hair. you come hard as a pimply faced 19 year old is sweeping the floor beside us

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

EorayMel posted:

I'm eating a big mac at macdonalds when you walk in the door and I stop midbite. Youre dressed like youre on the run, like someone was after you. Sunglasses, a baggy dress thats only hinting at your normally magificent gunt. you walk over to me with a purpose and put a leg up on my table, smashing what was left of my fries. I stare up at your face bewlidered i drop my big mac. my hand runs up your leg. soft, well moisturized skin. your leg starts off as cool and I feel the heat rise as my hand gets closer to your sex. you are white hot between your legs and slightly damp, the knife edge of my hand brushes up against a string. i stick my head under your dress like im a 19th century photographer and rip that tampon out with my mouth, special sauce still on my lips, and it flails around bloody and soggy looking like a skinned mouth. you begin gyrating your pelvis against my tongue while grabbing a fistful of my hair. you come hard as a pimply faced 19 year old is sweeping the floor beside us

maybe its easier just to pay for a brazzers subscription bro

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Alternatively:

quote:

This child wants ice cream. This child has no money. Thus, this child is unable to obtain ice cream. This child has firmly parked himself in front of the ice cream machine, helplessly whining at anyone who wants to use the ice cream machine to obtain ice cream. We cannot ask or force him to move to move, obtain ice cream ourselves, and then give him the ice cream he desires. We cannot give the child money or any number of gold nuggets so that he may purchase ice cream and move. We must obtain ice cream ourselves and give it to the child, cutting this gordian knot by finding an entirely different ice cream vendor then giving enough of a poo poo help this youth so we can... get ice cream.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/uweirdeoraymel

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Beautiful reading :kiss:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

Alternatively:

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/icecream

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Here's a quickie:

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Throwing axes are the superior alternative hunting platform anyway

Nine out of ten you just scare the everliving gently caress out of some deer/conk it on the head with a handle, one out of ten that thing is dead as hell

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

https://www.somethingawful.com/rom-pit/narc/

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Here is the part you should read:

quote:

Fourthly is a small army of circus clowns all called Kinky Pinky (don’t ask, please please for the love of all that is holy please don’t ask) who feel it necessary to run up to you and try stabbing you to death. Aside from being a pervert, they can also withstand lots of bullets. They suck.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Another longer one abridged from this post:

quote:

While I'm waiting for my appetizers to 'cook' in the smoker the Head Chef took note of me just waiting there and saw my 30 uncooked mushroom cap appetizers. He walks up to me and shouts, causing the whole kitchen to go silent:

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

"It's... uh...." I almost sheepishly said "I don't know" but before I could he grabs one of the monstrosities, he takes a bite of one, chews twice and then leans over to this right, and spits the piece back out onto the sheet pan it came from.

"IT'S YUCKY!!"

*...yucky?* I thought, like someone telling Spongebob his crabby patty was garbage.

He throws the other piece of mushroom down on the sheet pan like he just made a touchdown! He picked up the sheet pan, elongated with one hand on each side, then hurls the sheet pan and all down into the large garbage receptacle like he made a big slam dunk.

He storms off through the back entrance with his Sous chef to smoke a cigarette. I guess I really ticked him off. After that incident, I felt afraid to go back, and with a week left put in to switch to the morning chef and make it up. It took me a long time to realize what I had done wrong.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yo!!! HOLLA!!! This is LIL SWAMP BOOGER BABY and I'm gonna tell you that this is the LAST time I gently caress myself with a jagged week old turd from your rear end in a top hat OP

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Galt bs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Again bs

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Apr 11, 2019

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Kindly gently caress off.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

There is so much idiotic conversation in this post that I feel your time would probably be better spent going to a home for the mentally disabled and listening closely to the sage words of a man who reeks of his own feces and is beating himself in the face with a cup of pudding while masturbating through his sweat pants. The conversation would be just as realistic and the sights would be even more erotic.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

There is so much idiotic conversation in this post that I feel your time would probably be better spent going to a home for the mentally disabled and listening closely to the sage words of a man who reeks of his own feces and is beating himself in the face with a cup of pudding while masturbating through his sweat pants. The conversation would be just as realistic and the sights would be even more erotic.

Godamn they did send a poet.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/whataremushroomswejustdontknow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

godamn eoraymel ponying up the good stuff itt, it's all nice and brief and loving delightfully bizarre stuff.

Well done dude all the stuff you've posted is EXACTLY the kind of poo poo I wanna be reading/recording