Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

fuckin' Edgelord

That is still making me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Looking for 4 white guys with ties to the lob...

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumbermouth posted:

God drat, everything with Superian in this season is incredible.

My fav character this season.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phenotype posted:

I just tried to get into this and clicked on the first season on Amazon. Awesome, I forgot this had Patrick Warburton in it!

And thirty minutes later, I've realized that I just watched the twenty-year-old version that got canceled before it finished airing. I, uh, I guess I should watch the new one? Is it any better? I was just starting to get into the weird groove of Warburton's narration.

(I swear, for some reason it was the first hit when I searched for The Tick on Amazon. I'm trying to do it now and it doesn't come up till well after the new version. Maybe I'm just a moron. :( )

It's better, the first season was one of the funniest shows of the year and this season is still funny, but it's a bit more complete, lots of new characters and a bit more going on.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xelkelvos posted:

Well, they fit straight more often but there's still scenes where they're definitely not properly aligned.

When he had those lights on it was killing me that one was across his eyeball.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unkempt posted:

I certainly thought so.

I also enjoyed the 'Maybe I should gather up all the world's nuclear weapons and throw them into the sun' bit.

I think this is basically Supierian in a nutshell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

TychoCelchuuu posted:

I heard something similar although for all I know it's from the same source so this isn't a confirmation and instead it's just repeating what you said. It would be a real shame if the show doesn't get renewed for a third season (especially given that they already renewed Hanna for a second season and by all accounts that show is a snoozefest). We need as much goofy, friendly, non-cynical superhero stuff as we can get these days!

Hannah was pretty good. It wasn't a snoozefest.