Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Accounts that have a limited amount of posts you can make and once you reach that limit you get auto banned.

Purchasing option that lets you automatically have 100 "5" ratings when first created.

Threads simultaneously appear multiple times in pages 1 through 5 to increase visibility.

"Silence box" privilege where any posts made by a person you dislike don't get uploaded for anyone but the user until the penalty time has been reached.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008
real money poker thread

real money drug dealer thread

pram
Jun 10, 2001
all of these will be implemented in titan 3.0 which radium is still diligently working on

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Adbots algorithmically trained to make posts indistinguishable from those of the average goon except for the subtle product placement hidden within just like creamy nougat is hidden within a delicious Snickers bar.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Grandma poster every other post in every thread until you pay the grandma tax.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The forums silently mining gooncoin on your cpu in the background to make a little extra profit for free

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Advertising partnership with an established spine clinic

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

xenforo 2 but it's made of diamonds

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Sell everybody's credit card details to the dodgiest possible people if you haven't done it already

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Loot boxes.

You get one every 10 posts but you can also buy them for a chance at a new av, but sometimes it's a redtext that owns you brutally.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

• when you post, someone hits you in the back of the neck with a shovel, killing you

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
$1000 to ban any non-mod, $100 for probes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Put pistons under everyone's keyboard keys so the kinetic energy of typing posts also generates a small amount of electricity. Sell that electricity to the power company.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Buy store-brand cereals for the GBS cafeteria instead of spending money on name brand.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Partnering with eFront

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

a "hot potato" of posting restrictions and red text style flavoring that is passed randomly between active accounts for $2

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
SA app malware that records the poo grabbing habits of gbs wives to blackmail for quick profit

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
just fuckin do a re-release of the old black t-shirt with the grenade logo on the front and "the internet makes you stupid" on the back. I accidentally destroyed mine 15 years ago and it's my biggest regret in life.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Mods could sell kisses.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Awful Coin, a cryptocurrency backed by shitposting.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Adjust forum prices for inflation. It's been 20 years.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Was hoping this thread was about making money in ones own life.

We need a thread on that topic; goon success will eventually trickle down into the forums coffers.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Insurance policy for forums cancer

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Just increase the max av size by a couple of pixels every few weeks

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Sell SA-branded yachts.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Stark Fist posted:

$1000 to ban any non-mod, $100 for probes

Rich people have all the fun! :argh:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

buy crack cocaine directly from lowtax in SA-mart

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Take a mold of Lowtax's rear end in a top hat and create a cookie out of it for the girl scouts.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Hell Yeah posted:

buy crack cocaine directly from lowtax in SA-mart

Hell Yeah

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Kurt Loadeater posted:

Take a mold of Lowtax's rear end in a top hat and create a cookie out of it for the girl scouts.

This, but use the mold to make a Fleshlight.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Bitcoin

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Maybe we need some kind of a ban function that works irl... And signs away all the material possessions of ex user to somethingawful.com.

Any ideas?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Whenever someone donates 10 bux lowtax gets up and does a silly dance shaking his tiddies around. Its working for 17 year old online streamers and he's like, at least double their age. He could earn millions.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

SA begins hiring goons as temp employees for various coding tasks.

They pay for these jobs in SAbux.

SA also begins offering produce, toiletries, clothing, and Snickers® which you can purchase with your SAbux.

poverty goat posted:

Just increase the max av size by a couple of pixels every few weeks

lol

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Has anyone said start charging the retards for the service yet

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

get rid of the articles and turn the front page into a storefront for vape juice

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

rerelease the jeff k mousepad

declare the forums are now an "hd remaster" and charge 15 bux instead

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Marry and divorce Notch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Sincere post: you know those little square animal images in the top of the screen on each side I'd the ad banners? How come we can't buy new ones? Like we can buy avatars? I'd buy a few just to see some yoscattes pop up from time to time

Like Elena, mr cat, magda, pep pep pepper, et al. Definitely pre and post adoption Walter the methcat.