Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
this bullet brought to you by mattress warehouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
ninja wearing a black catsuit with giant white lettering on the front reading FLY EMIRATES

google THIS

An assassin garrotes his victim, then cracks open an ice cold bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch to celebrate.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
DeadEx--> When they absolutely, positively have to be killed NOW

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

HOW'S MY SHOOTING?
CALL 1-800-GET-DEDR

vanisher

google THIS posted:

An assassin garrotes his victim, then cracks open an ice cold bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch to celebrate.

Macnult

‘wind is gonna pick back up soon. take the shot’
‘not yet’
‘are you kidding? you’re perfectly lined up, just do it’
‘exactly’
‘what??’

[pink mist forms the Nike swoosh]

FutonForensic

Hi, I'm Roman Mars, and this episode of 99% Invisible is brought to you by mMMMMPH (suffocated by a pair of 92% MicroModal® 8% elastane boxer briefs pulled over his head. yes, the MeUndies killer strikes again (coupon code "YOURENEXT" at meundies.com))

google THIS

Some hit men will give you a discount if you let them put their sign in your yard.

Jellidelic

working for popeyes and leaving buckets of kfc in my targets arms

FreshCutFries

I experienced a whiplash of emotion when I discovered the consulate's dead body. first, nausea, at the sight of his bullet ridden corpse. second, hunger, at the realization all the bullet holes spelled out "im lovin it"

FutonForensic

The show Hannibal but he orders Blue Apron

FreshCutFries

assassin breaking down his advertisement packages to prospective buyers: custom gun skin using your brands colors, selecting the code name he commits murder under, hanging the body by your brands billboard to be discovered and photographed, arranging for your brands mascot to be on the scene of the murder (mascot heroically attempting to revive target extra)

FreshCutFries

assassin running after buyers who are leaving disgusted, making his last pitches: he is "accidentally" caught by a camera in one of the brands stores fleeing from the scene (possibly stopping the flight to purchase something because the product is just that good), he comes up with a creative way to eliminate the mark WITH the product (making sure to leave a note explaining it was very difficult to do and that the product is only dangerous in the hands of trained killers)

Korean Boomhauer
i have a groupon for 3 targets for the price of 2 but it expires today!!!!

google THIS

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i have a groupon for 3 targets for the price of 2 but it expires today!!!!

Act now, and this deal won't be the only thing expiring today!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Act now, and this deal won't be the only thing expiring today!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
hard-boiled detective scowls while peeking under the sheet over the body on the street.
a large J J is carved into the victim's chest.

"fifth one this week, what a waste."

adds the final punch to his punchcard for a free sub at jimmy john's.

Karate Bastard

Damnit Carl you can't polish that granite flooring to such a high sheen at the top of the stairs using Turtle Wax (tm) or people might slip and hurt themselves

[zoom to Carl's face] *sinister smile* *eyebrow raise*

google THIS

(A man is lying on the ground, clutching his chest and of course bleeding from the corner of his mouth after being shot by an assassin. Suddenly there is a bright light, and a woman dressed all in white approaches him)

Man: Are...are you an angel?

Flo: No, Frank, but I am here to to give you some good news. Luckily you bundled your life insurance with Progressive. You saved a bundle and now your beneficiaries will get a bundle! So even though somebody obviously hates you, Frank, at least your kids won't!

(They both give the camera a thumbs up, then Frank closes his eyes and goes limp)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
looking through the local newspaper and seeing an article on another high profile homicide that occurred yesterday in my neighborhood, "honey! get the kids! it's $5 all you can eat at denny's tonight!"

wife comes running into the room jumping up and down and clapping excitedly, "there was another murder!?"

lol but

body is a dinosaur
used to be murdering a man for money meant something but now it is all ganking some rando to promote an ICO. what is it even about anymore, man?

google THIS

Now there's an Indy hipster hit man underground trying to rage against the corporate machine. You can always tell because they leave a growler from a local brewery at the scene.

Karate Bastard

Detectives frowning hard over a pinboard -almost- outlining the Dr Pepper logo.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
iceman mike would do a job for travel + beer money. it wasn't about getting rich with the old timers. it was about love of the game

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i pull out my new craftsman® brand bone saw, all of my accomplices ooh and ahh, "you guys can take this one when we're done, they send me a new one for every job"

Korean Boomhauer
subscribe to my paintreon and every month i will bust the kneecaps of your given target.

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

looking through the local newspaper and seeing an article on another high profile homicide that occurred yesterday in my neighborhood, "honey! get the kids! it's $5 all you can eat at denny's tonight!"

wife comes running into the room jumping up and down and clapping excitedly, "there was another murder!?"

Peg Sliderskew
Sponsored assassin, but the sort where you go around badgering your friends and neighbours to give you a set amount of money per corpse and record it on an increasingly grubby and crumpled form.

Courtesy of Manifisto

lol but

body is a dinosaur
multi-level murderin'

google THIS

Yes, would you like to donate to my Take a Life to Save a Life campaign? You can support my pledge to commit ten murders over the next two weeks. All proceeds go to the American Heart Association.

cda

by Hand Knit

lol but seriously posted:

multi-level murderin'

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

A$$a$$in more like it, what a sell out

Goons Are Gifts

Yes, sir. If you additionally purchase our Amazon package, you also get a prime murder, delivered the next day.
The Spotify bundle adds a collection of music being played live.

No, sir. We had to remove the Microsoft bundle, it kept on crashing the entire operation.

Twenty Four

relisting my freelance add on assassinlist.com to bring it back to the top page, trying to compete with this huge instream of corporate sponsored assassins.

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

relisting my freelance add on assassinlist.com to bring it back to the top page, trying to compete with this huge instream of corporate sponsored assassins.

perhaps try rebranding as a botique, fair trade, ethical assassin to capture the niche market?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

We only use organic non-GMO poisons, sustainably sourced from small, local farms. Hand-picked at the peak of ripeness, coldpressed, and never tested on animals, this is an elixir of death with a conscience that you'll be proud to share.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

We only use organic non-GMO poisons, sustainably sourced from small, local farms. Hand-picked at the peak of ripeness, coldpressed, and never tested on animals, this is an elixir of death with a conscience that you'll be proud to share.

You may buy this in our organic "green world" bundle. It includes two organic daggers made out of naturally grown wood, a hemp body bag (smokable!), a brazen pistol and silencer from responsible local smiths and two dollars go directly to the WWF!

Karate Bastard

Dazzle camo of competing burger chain and fragrance manufacturer logos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
my new website is goign to be the etsy of assassinations

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!