Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

gently caress all the haters lets do this. Re-watching GoT this past week reminded me how much better this show still is compared to 99% of TV

Also if you re watch the show and realize the White Walkers are an analogue for Climate Change it is quite eye opening.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/561583/george-rr-martin-confirms-game-of-thrones-fan-theory-white-walkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
i'm cheering for night king/lady stoneheart

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I want Trump to make a final scene cameo to sit on the iron throne as westeros rots.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I hope Brienne and Pod go around the countryside solving crimes in a van. Everyone else can piss off.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I hope a major character dies right in the first episode. This show could do with something like that at this point. :mmmhmm:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Viserion’s blue flame doesn’t make any sense. If he’s not going to have an ice beam then it should just be regular fire. Unless being a zombie makes him have really hot fire breath.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

ZeeBoi posted:

I hope a major character dies right in the first episode. This show could do with something like that at this point. :mmmhmm:
Some of the characters currently in the North might be in some dire straits early

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Viserion’s blue flame doesn’t make any sense. If he’s not going to have an ice beam then it should just be regular fire. Unless being a zombie makes him have really hot fire breath.
it's magic, it doesn't need to make sense

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Burn it all.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
lets get this poo poo going hoorah

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Burn them all :black101:

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

He has really cold breath. Like the way your mouth feels when you eat a whole handful of mints.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
It’s up

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

A Chernobyl movie? neat.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Live on HBO Now

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

It's now up on HBO Now.

Martin
Jan 17, 2004

All I know in life is how to pour whiskey and run my mouth off
Dinosaur Gum
So close! Such a long wait!
#teamstark

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Live for me on HBO GO

Cholmondeley
Sep 28, 2006

New World Orderly
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

I liked how Theon's sexual conquests got sadder over time.

He went from Ros to the captain's homely daughter.

Then he lost his whole dick.

I think Theron gets killed, but somehow the Night King reunites him with his severed willy, and reanimates them.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Martin posted:

#teamstark

gently caress yes, pack survives

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

trickybiscuits posted:

He has really cold breath. Like the way your mouth feels when you eat a whole handful of mints.

Ice zombies gotta have ice breath. It’s just good aesthetic sense.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
watching previews now!!

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

New intro :eyepop:

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

teagone posted:

I think they're both way better in their GoT roles than anything else I've ever seen them in. And knowing what Emilia Clarke went through during filming a few seasons back is pretty insane. But yeah, their chemistry could be better.
What happened? I hadn't heard anything about her having trouble on set.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

PyPy posted:

I want Trump to make a final scene cameo to sit on the iron throne as westeros rots.

The ending is going to pull a Battlestar Galactica where it shows forward thousands of years but the white house has an Iron Throne.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Slick new opening :stare:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The tv broadcast is not timely at all. It’s still a loving trailer for it.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
New intro is pretty loving good at least.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Galvanik posted:

What happened? I hadn't heard anything about her having trouble on set.

She almost died from suffering two aneurysms. https://www.newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/emilia-clarke-a-battle-for-my-life-brain-aneurysm-surgery-game-of-thrones

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

God drat the new opening owns

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Children should not climb

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

teagone posted:

Slick new opening :stare:

wow yo uare right

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

The tv broadcast is not timely at all. It’s still a loving trailer for it.
now is not the time for a 7-season "previously on thrones"!

ooh this new intro is sexy

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Love the new opening!!

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
everyone dies tonight and the remaining episodes are just outtakes and slow credits crawl.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
:lol: at loving everybody who matters to Arya just sort of casually marching past her two minutes into episode one.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Someone dropped money on a new opening

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
I always forget that Daenerys has a loving GIGANTIC ARMY that's loyal to her, personally.

mizbachevenim
Jul 13, 2002

If you fake the funk, your nose will grow
Domesticity has plumped up greywerm.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Oh hey it’s like Arya in season 1 and they even had her smile here it’s like poetry it rhymes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Someone dropped money on a new opening

Yeah, it's pretty loving good.