Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
crazy bad sunk cost fallacy here thinking you can resurrect this property after the Boys took a big fat poo poo on it and made it so stinky no one wants to be near it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if i had Bran's ability i would have gone back in time and made Hodor say something funnier than Hodor, like Fart.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Robert would have gotten shitfaced and fallen into a cesspit eventually.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
poor Varys. lmao. reminds me of that video of the table read.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
a whole family of hosed up elf looking weirdos. it's a wonder it took so long to drive them to extinction.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
yer shew sooks jun snoh.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
his name is Grogdork.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"how did you make the journey so quickly?"
"that's the question, isn't it?"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"where's Ghost?"
"Ghost died."
"Didn't he survive the battle and come back, I thought-"
"He did but then he died."

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's ok, if the acting thing doesn't work out he can go be an aristocrat.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i'd watch it if King Jr was just nonstop puns like Mr Freeze. otherwise no deal.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

That did happen. They did also make spiral art out of body parts.

whomst amongst us has not dabbled in such occasionally?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Jon Snow and the Terrible Tale of the Cannibal King of Brokedick Rock
Jon Snow and the Marvelous Mystery of the Giant's Outhouse

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i just remember them saying in the behind the scenes stuff wow Kit sure can swing a sword fast, i wouldn't want Kit to swing a sword at me (very fast).

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

lezard_valeth posted:

The explosion happened at the end of season 6. People were expecting consequences during season 7. Then that didn't happen and instead we got zombie kidnapping sidequest and all good faith that remained evaporated from the majority of people

it's a cool trick they use a lot. whoops we forgot to revisit that important thing from before. oh well.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7sh3rG96Ew

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

MrMojok posted:

I'm alnost done with season four now. I had totally forgotten about the Tale of Orson Lannister, who crushed beetles all day every day, until finally dying after being kicked in the chest by a mule.

HBO is working on a spinoff starring Orson right now!

uber_stoat fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jun 30, 2022

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

As Nero Danced posted:

Hell, Bran was missing for an entire season because they didn't have anything for him to do.

Who has a better story than that?

"sometimes the best thing you can do... is nothing at all."

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Osha plays a mean accordion, i'm into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEMTIRn9ApI

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

MrMojok posted:

Rewatch continues. Just saw Barristan Selmy, greatest swordsman in the Seven Kingdoms, get killed in an alley like a rat, by a group of cultists.

I hope he has a better end in the book.

haha, like a botched mugging, and he wasn't even fighting alone. the actor seemed as confused by this as i was.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Tyrion tries the Honeycomb and Jackass joke again and gets a bolt between the eyes for his trouble.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you'd think Damphair was some cool name like Dhampir or something but no, he's just really moist.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

quote:

I am Aegon Targaryen, and I am Snow. I have lived three hundred years, and I long to die. But death is no longer possible. I am immortal. I present now my story, full of mystery and intrigue — rich in irony, and most satirical.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if there are fights between dragons and giant apes i will tune in.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they should make a video game where you're a dragon and you climb up on castles and punch the castles til they fall over. fly around breathing fire and eating peasants, things of that nature.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i figured a good title for it would be Game of Thrones: Dragon Rampage. you can buy a little hat for your dragon.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

PostNouveau posted:

I gotta try the Expanse again. I've given it two goes and not gotten pasts like episode 4 both times.

try to make to season 2 at least.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i hope it's bad enough that we can have fun making GBS threads on it. what if it is only boring.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
to my knowledge the last thing they had their hands on that actually came out was a stand up special. lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the lesson hopefully learned is that if you're going to kill off a magnificent awe inspiring creature like a dragon you should do it in a way that isn't fuckin stupid.