Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
LMAO at Guentzel following the puck like in peewee instead of actually looking around and picking his man in the slot up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I don't even blame Murray for this poo poo show

Like there's saves he could have made but after the 12,000th turnover or the 4, 500th bad pinch leading to an odd man rush there's only so much he can do

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
The Isles are playing great...no mistake about that, but the Pens are just like 'nah we're good whatever. Have fun.' Just so frustrating.

Edit: ^^ Murray is being outplayed but in terms of the xG Isles are at expectation and the Pens are well below.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Can’t believe Crosby missed that opportunity.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

yikes

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

jesus christ that pressure there

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
MK 11 commercial best part of the game so far.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Barzal got away with a super loving obvious interference in that sequence, but because the Pens already have blown 2PP opportunities we aren't going to call it.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lol

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Good job Jack loving Johnson
by god he is the worst signing

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Good job Jack loving Johnson
by god he is the worst signing

Playoff warrior Jack Johnson

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Jack Johnson, my man

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Ah cool another 5 on 3

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
How the hell did the Pens win back to back cups with defensive cores like this?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

5 on $3.25m

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

4 more years after this year for play like that. Great loving job. Shame Calvin De Haan was available.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

RocktheCaulk posted:

How the hell did the Pens win back to back cups with defensive cores like this?

Because it wasn't this defensive corp and the forward corp was better. Also they're now 2 years older and slower.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

CMON BOYS

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

should be an ejection and suspension to barzal for slew foot

:getin:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Because it wasn't this defensive corp and the forward corp was better. Also they're now 2 years older and slower.

Those teams were so damned fast

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Lol isles

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
prediction: NYI shorty

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

AUGHHHHHH

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I've never seen the puck land on top of the net and get knocked back into play
that was neat

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Holy poo poo

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

my loving heart

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Those teams were so damned fast

And then they decided to change the game and get Jack Johnson and Gudbranson lmao

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Where Sidney Crosby go

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

RocktheCaulk posted:

And then they decided to change the game and get Jack Johnson and Gudbranson lmao

Now now, it was Matt Hunwick, Ryan Reaves, and trading Conor Sheary for scraps before those 2

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Now now, it was Matt Hunwick, Ryan Reaves, and trading Conor Sheary for scraps before those 2

Truly masterful GMing

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

RocktheCaulk posted:

Truly masterful GMing

Pretty sure it was just JR taking credit for Jason Botterill because this stupid trade/signing stuff didn't start until he left

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Then they added Jack Johnson and bounced a bunch of poo poo around to see what would stick.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Pretty sure it was just JR taking credit for Jason Botterill because this stupid trade/signing stuff didn't start until he left

Should have let JR leave and kept Botterill

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

myron cope posted:

Should have let JR leave and kept Botterill

Botterill is just as poo poo. He traded away Ryan O'Reilly for scraps which is worse than anything JR has done including the JJ signing.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Letang has not been himself this series

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Horseshit icing call

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

PUT KESSEL WITH CROSBY OR MALKIN FOR FUCKS SAKE

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Liking the way the Isles are playing but very much not comfortable with this one goal lead and 16 minutes to go

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

PUT KESSEL WITH CROSBY OR MALKIN FOR FUCKS SAKE

Nah if he did that the pens would be giving up a bunch of scoring opportunities

better to keep with just not getting scoring opportunities while also giving up a bunch of scoring opportunities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
It's one goal and the Pens look so defeated.