Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Slim Jim 44 27.16%
Jacks Links 26 16.05%
Alien Fresh Jerky.....BITCH!!!! 16 9.88%
Goku selling beef jerky and nuts on the side of a deserted highway 76 46.91%
Total: 107 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i have to eat the noble sardine when i need that 'tein in a pinch but people complain about the smell so i'm forced to eat my 'dines outdoors like an animal

too much grease and spice upsets my stomach since a poisoning I endured at a job a few years back so slim jims are simply out of the question for me :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i can still have a pepperoni pizza thankfully, during the point in time where I was being poisoned I thought I would never eat fatty foods ever again but after quitting that job i'm doing lots better and I don't really need the same protein kick during the day

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

now I just do fisherman's eggs in a cast iron pan as a treat here and there

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

the last time i had a slim jim it was like eating spicy hot dog drippings that had been caught by a paper towel and rolled up into a tight stick

woof thats some foul stuff

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Hairy Busey posted:

Any idea who poisoned you? It seems like there'd be a big pool of suspects

it was a xylene poisoning, i was instructed to use it to wash parts when i was starting at the bottom at a manufactory, they didn't provide a mask nor did they have a hood in the hot basement at the sweatshop

this is a big part of why im a communist these days

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

my posting career keeps my mind sharp, i guess i had brain cells to spare

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

here's a question:

chode or pencil dick??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Hairy Busey posted:

This all really explains a lot thank you for sharing

you're welcome fella if you want to know what i'm currently reading and recommending, check out And forgive them their debts by Michael Hudson