Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I need to watch at least episode 1 before I go to sleep tonight for work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
The positivity so far about this new season has me hyped to begin watching tonight.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Just started S4. For people who’ve finished it, how does it rank compared to the first three?

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Has a revived Netflix show had this much of a quality leap? I am enjoying it a lot so far.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Episode 5 was the craziest the show has ever been. I can’t wait to finish the season out this weekend.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Just finished it. Easily the best season of this show yet. Helps ease my disappointment in TV I’ve had recently thanks to GOT.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I think that’s good. If they can continue the level of quality season 4 had, the final season should be excellent. They need to bust the wallet open to keep Hell interesting, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

muscles like this! posted:

Finally got around to watching this season and the opening to episode 6 really doesn't make a lot of sense unless you know they originally planned to split the season.

As a whole I'm not a huge fan of Eve. She just seemed a little too good and really needed something in the way of a flaw.

Her flaws are extremely pronounced like right around that episode, though.