Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

The cinematography has changed a little too; a lot more contrast heavy and heavier blacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Errr...the Castiel name drop is weird since there is an angel in apocrypha known as Cassiel, but Castiel is mainly only a Supernatural thing. Unless I heard it wrong.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I got to meet these guys (and Leslie-Anne Brandt) over the weekend.

I didn't realize Tom Ellis was so tall from the show I'm 6'1, so he has to be at least 6'3 or so. Anyway, it's kind of interesting that Brandt is familiar with the comics. Also, they have no inkling on whether they'll be renewed or not but the general plan is to dip into other supernatural beings and stuff if it continues.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

The Les Miserables duet was wonderful.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Azhais posted:

Wtf even was episode 12

Best way to get back at someone ever.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Interesting stunt casting with Brimstones Devil and Supernaturals God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

tarlibone posted:

Hot take: this musical episode is less the bee's knees, and more the fart's turd. Just awful. And this is coming from a guy who legit loves musicals. Why, why, why do they do this? Musical episodes of non-musical shows can be done... well, never well, but less annoying. Scrubs managed it. But they used original songs that fit the show's setting and narrative.

This is a jukebox musical, which is already two strikeouts and two more strikes on the third batter against it--the best jukebox musicals can hope for is "Meh, it's not horrible,"

Happy Feet is great.