Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
found a hilarious exploit in an eventbrite competitor while looking for eventbrite competitors.

accidentally logged into my event admin account without having the password for said account.

if you went to buy tickets, and typed in your email, it wouldn't ask for a password. it'd just log you in no questions asked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

high school fuckery for me was using the school's fancy T1 line to download songs off napster, use their brand new 1x cd burner to make mixcds for friends, and made a few bucks a cd burning stuff for people

gently caress that was such a long time ago

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

Shame Boy posted:

serious question: how does one make a disaster plan for a discord? now that everyone's moving everything off the internet and into closed little discord boxes i get the feeling that a hell of a lot of important poo poo is just one click away from being obliterated forever

I have one discord server that gets used for roleplaying that my friends and I don't want to lose. I wrote a bot that archives a channel whenever we finish an RP session and backs it up in a database. Everything important is backed up there.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

Please tell me this is real

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

pain in the rear end