Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Methanar posted:

Why does everything popular on the Internet tend towards degeneracy.

Insecurity, unmet needs, capitalism, unequal distribution of income, ignorance, anxiety, lack of strong moral compass. I can keep going, but you get the picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

ymgve posted:

this is the thing that makes me 100% sure its paranoid schizophrenia, what does that even mean and how did he find it out

this is peak perfect yospos content and I thank OP for bringin this holiday sacrament to us.

We had people like this come to the phone store I worked through college. Normal conversations go off the rails as soon as they understand you have to listen to them. phone calls being "bugged cause theres a click every time I speak" , "all these apps keep showing up", "my internet gets really slow only when i check my bank", etc... boss' son probably has a brain tumor. You could be the hero that tells him to get check out.

Or get his computer and put it in some kind of sandbox to monitor activity.

obeyasia fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Nov 25, 2021