Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Yeah, running. But it sucks. So ride yo bike instead.

That's actually fun and you can easily put down hella distance and see cool things, and not be a glorified sweaty pedestrian banging your knees out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Running is poo poo. Sprints are better and so is using an ERG.

I've heard this, but I imagine using an Erogenous Rectal Gyrator while exercising would be really distracting.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

I need to do this. :thunk:

Where do I sign up???

There are no laws in Antarctica.

You can just head out whenever you like.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

You need a proper motivation. Like wanting to suck your own dick for example, if you want to lose those fat rolls and learn how to be a yoga master.

Many a disciple has walked this long and winding path, only to learn at the end of their journey that it feels more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked.

And thus the circle closes.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

And so the disciple becomes enlightened, having realized that the journey is more important than the destination, and uses his rock hard abs and slim flexible body to score dick on Grindr.

Namaste.