Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Powershitting.

Eat a metric poo poo ton of food, take a laxative, hold your poo poo in as long as you can, and then try to poo poo it all out in one push. Repeat until you can literally empty yourself completely in one push at will - without laxatives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

The Butcher posted:

Many a disciple has walked this long and winding path, only to learn at the end of their journey that it feels more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked.

And thus the circle closes.

And so the disciple becomes enlightened, having realized that the journey is more important than the destination, and uses his rock hard abs and slim flexible body to score dick on Grindr.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The correct answer is swimming

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Private Cumshoe posted:

The correct answer is swimming

Absolutely, but it has to be directly downwards only.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Xaintrailles posted:

Absolutely, but it has to be directly downwards only.

Downwards into a sea of cock

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

And so the disciple becomes enlightened, having realized that the journey is more important than the destination, and uses his rock hard abs and slim flexible body to score dick on Grindr.

Namaste.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jack off with a 20lb weight tied to your dick.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Pools are just absolutely filled with piss, so I’ll pass on swimming

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

This is a... Negative for you?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You're a very tiny man about one foot use your tub.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Big Beef City posted:

Calm down Mr president

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
How about you exercise you're MIND with an hallucinogen in sweat lodge OP, you friggin' Doglord.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Just go sit in a walk in fridge all day, bring a book maybe.

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Big Beef City posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You're a very tiny man about one foot use your tub.

If God had wanted us to swim he would’ve given us gills. And fins. And scales.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Dolphins and whales weren't meant to swim? I knew it, those sinful faux fish!

Aug 3, 2014

Colonel Cancer posted:

Dolphins and whales weren't meant to swim? I knew it, those sinful faux fish!

Join me, and support the Japanese whaling industry.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I gently caress the OPs mom and can lift a mid-sized SUV with my dick

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why do you want to exercise? I mean really.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

It has it's upsides. I'm almost 42 and I have a resting heart rate of 56 bpm.

I also run way too much, and I was so exhausted and delusional on my last trail run that I had a brief one-sided conversation with a caterpillar.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

yeah feeling good sucks rear end

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Chinatown posted:

yeah feeling good sucks rear end

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean it would be sex but you always end up eating pickles and snickers bars and bread popcorn and random rear end fatty poo poo. If you want to burn fat do some math problems or write computer code. That poo poo literally burns more fat than jogging or an hour on the treadmill.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

:eng101: Humans are physiologically well-adapted to diving, moreso than any other land-dwelling mammal. The longest breath hold on record while freediving is over 22 minutes!

Basically we evolved to be good at diving down to pick up edible poo poo from the sea floor (sometimes stabbing it with a stick first) and an important part of that is being able to swim pretty well for a creature that lives on land

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

that one punch man stuff

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
If you eat fast enough you'll eventually burn more calories than you injest

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just crushed a gram of glacier ice cream. Not a mild trip at all and I literally just ate like a half pound of peanut butter. :munch:

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

Jack off with a 20lb weight tied to your dick.

Whoa, back up a minute here. Are you a) standing up holding your dick parallel to the floor, rope trying to break your dick in half b) on your back, 20lb weight pulling rope between your legs, essentially pulling dick to rear end c) suspended from the ceiling, face down d) upside down, dick pulled toward bellybutton

This is important.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
burpees

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

spb posted:

What's the most efficient way to burn calories? Running?

The most efficient is something you actually do, and keep doing. It doesn't matter much what is if you are consistent and keep at it long term.

I mean it does matter, but not at the start. Thinking about the best way before you've spent like a year just doing something is premature.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I think rowing on a machine, since it engages your back, legs, and arms all at once. One issue though is your pinkies will start to hurt after rowing too much.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the actual answer is a mix of cardio and heavy weight lifting OP

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

doverhog posted:

The most efficient is something you actually do, and keep doing. It doesn't matter much what is if you are consistent and keep at it long term.

I mean it does matter, but not at the start. Thinking about the best way before you've spent like a year just doing something is premature.

This is great advice, my two favorite things to do are shitposting and eating pork rinds so I just have to start doing those things more often, physical fitness here I come!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

qkkl posted:

I think rowing on a machine, since it engages your back, legs, and arms all at once. One issue though is your pinkies will start to hurt after rowing too much.

Haha rowing machines are such poo poo. What I like to do is get a p good rhythm going and then push backwards super hard and let go of the cord halfway so it snaps back into the thing and the seat hits the back and bounces forward, that way you can use the momentum to simply stand up and walk away from that piece of poo poo and find something better to do with you’re life. :hmmyes:

cnut
May 3, 2016

I've been lifting but I guess beer and pizza aren't heavy enough because it's not working.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

QuarkJets posted:

This is great advice, my two favorite things to do are shitposting and eating pork rinds so I just have to start doing those things more often, physical fitness here I come!

Very funny. It doesn't matter if you run, or swim, or do push ups. But you knew what I meant already and just wanted to make a joke. Well done buddy.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
The most effective way to exercise...is steroids.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

QuarkJets posted:

:eng101: Humans are physiologically well-adapted to diving, moreso than any other land-dwelling mammal. The longest breath hold on record while freediving is over 22 minutes!

Basically we evolved to be good at diving down to pick up edible poo poo from the sea floor (sometimes stabbing it with a stick first) and an important part of that is being able to swim pretty well for a creature that lives on land

When the ice caps finally melt and the sea swallows our cities we can just revert to our ancient aquatic way of life.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

The most effective way to exercise...is steroids.

We got a winner. Juice by Tappy!

ChickenBuckets
Sep 18, 2017
Not eating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

QuarkJets posted:

we evolved to be good at diving down to pick up edible poo poo from the sea floor
ehhhh... its a thing we happen to be able to do
have you been watching waterworld a lot recently