Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

despite having hardly any policies that were not established as outright falsehoods, the conservative party is on track for winning the biggest majority since thatcher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

V. Illych L. posted:

despite having hardly any policies that were not established as outright falsehoods, the conservative party is on track for winning the biggest majority since thatcher

We can look forward to another 40 years of centrist sass about electability while the world burns

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Brexit has broken brains in ways I could never have imagined

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012

[This is about the latest expansion for The Sims 4, because EA killing user generated content and stripping the games down the to minimum amount of content they can get away with in order to sell them to you as DLC on top of the endless $20-40 a pop expansions wasn't lovely enough. Now you're getting student loans in the game you play to escape this capitalist hellscape.]

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Being able to repay your student loans is a fantasy worthy of being in a video game though.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists
Wiesenthal Center names UK’s Corbyn top anti-Semite of 2019

Ahead of Thursday's British elections, Labour chief placed above US synagogue killer on group's annual list

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
"What’s not secret about Jewish genius is that it’s a terribly fragile flower" is a sentence I read today in the New York Times.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

moses was the first wizard, therefore zionists invented magic.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

moses was the first wizard, therefore zionists invented magic.

the Wailing Wall is a horcrux

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

harry had unlimited choices available to him, far beyond the capacity of any mortal man

and he chose to be a cop

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg promised to implement an open office plan in the White House's East Room so that he can sit and work with his team.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Olanphonia posted:

Presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg promised to implement an open office plan in the White House's East Room so that he can sit and work with his team.

I'm in favor of making politicians rear end miserable as the rest of us

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

In the chaotic days leading to the death of Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, Iran’s most powerful commander, top American military officials put the option of killing him – which they viewed as the most extreme response to recent Iranian-led violence in Iraq – on the menu they presented to President Trump.

They didn’t think he would take it. In the wars waged since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, Pentagon officials have often offered improbable options to presidents to make other possibilities appear more palatable…. By late Thursday, the president had gone for the extreme option. Top Pentagon officials were stunned.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

Bro Dad posted:

In the chaotic days leading to the death of Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, Iran’s most powerful commander, top American military officials put the option of killing him – which they viewed as the most extreme response to recent Iranian-led violence in Iraq – on the menu they presented to President Trump.

They didn’t think he would take it. In the wars waged since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, Pentagon officials have often offered improbable options to presidents to make other possibilities appear more palatable…. By late Thursday, the president had gone for the extreme option. Top Pentagon officials were stunned.

I refuse to believe they didn't know this would happen. The man has been in office for three years, one of the earliest things he did was drop the MOAB and brag about it, this cannot have been a surprise

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

The Anarchist daughter of the GOP's expert on gerrymandering uploaded all of his files to a public Google drive. Included in the files is a pedophilic story about abusing a young boy.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

is pepsi ok posted:

The Anarchist daughter of the GOP's expert on gerrymandering uploaded all of his files to a public Google drive. Included in the files is a pedophilic story about abusing a young boy.

show me

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Are you a rereg of that blockhain guy ????

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...on-google-drive

https://www.reddit.com/r/HofellerDocuments/comments/eknjpa/pedophilic_literature_found/

edit: lmao I just got this

Tunicate posted:

Are you a rereg of that blockhain guy ????

is pepsi ok has issued a correction as of 02:38 on Jan 7, 2020

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

John Bolton’s forthcoming memoir will be titled The Room Where It Happened, in reference to the song from the musical Hamilton.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Don't mansplain mister I'm RBG/ I'm a supreme, an independent lady/ don't mess with me, I'm from Brooklyn, baby," sang practitioner D. Mara Lowenstein , who played the justice during the Notorious RBG segment.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
We're overdue for a new thread.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

This sentence was written in 2020.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

The president of the United States is expected to sign an executive order banning degenerate forms of architecture.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Ogantai posted:

The president of the United States is expected to sign an executive order banning degenerate forms of architecture.

Lol this is about the African American museum.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

The song, styled after the late rapper Notorious BIG who served as inspiration for the justice’s most well-known social media meme, included hip-hop dancers on stage.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Trump's impression of a tiny Michael Bloomberg produces a "four more years" chant from the crowd.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1187829299207954437

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies who call themselves "The Executioners" are a violent gang.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

https://mobile.twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1291371568225017856

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
factual sentences only please, read the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
i phonebanked for jessica scarane today and we need more supporters

https://www.jessfordelaware.com/volunteer