Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

not sure that's what a Karen is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Thanatosian posted:

Really? You're going to draw that, and not even make it the left arm? Have some loving pride in your work.

Faceboook is the democrat's right wing propoganda arm. BLM is the left.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
"T" was right there

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
yes liberals, Dick Cheney's faildaughter is a folk hero like Joan of Arc what a great lesson to take away

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

yes liberals, Dick Cheney's faildaughter is a folk hero like Joan of Arc what a great lesson to take away

It was funnier when Flake was constantly being lauded as a hero for opposing TRUMP despite him just blatantly saying what the Democrats wanted to hear before voting for whatever his boss wanted. At least with Cheney here they can pretend that her 90+% Trump voting record is ancient history.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

oh i thought it was elizabeth warren

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

noted truth tellers, the cheneys

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Eggplant Squire posted:

It was funnier when Flake was constantly being lauded as a hero for opposing TRUMP despite him just blatantly saying what the Democrats wanted to hear before voting for whatever his boss wanted. At least with Cheney here they can pretend that her 90+% Trump voting record is ancient history.

your irregular reminder that the woman trying to replace cheney in house leadership has a closer trump voting record to sinema than to cheney

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Also just lol at the notion of a theoretical Democrat in a leadership position standing up against Russiagate or whatever stolen election narrarive in 2017 and not being savaged by the party.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Some Guy TT posted:

your irregular reminder that the woman trying to replace cheney in house leadership has a closer trump voting record to sinema than to cheney

how did she vote during impeachment

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

how should i know what do i look like nate silver

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Lil ties :3:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Is...is Ben saying that Bill Gates is genetically modifying mosquitoes to carry vaccines?

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

This one needs the rant:

quote:

WHERE’S OUR BUG ZAPPER? IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE BILL GATES CREATES THE “PROBLEM” AND THEN THE “CURE” NICE BUSINESS MODEL

The mega billionaire Bill Gates continues to play God. The company he funded plans to release around 20 million genetically modified mosquitoes in the Florida Keys this year. Ostensibly the purpose is to lessen diseases spread by the mosquitoes, but there is also talk about using mosquitoes to administer vaccinations.

Yes, whether you like it or not, Gates will use mosquitoes to inject substances into you that you may not want in your body. Far fetched? They already put fluoride poison into public drinking water in many cities throughout America. They falsely say it’s good for people’s teeth. No matter how many times it’s proven that fluoride does harm and no good whatsoever, it stays. Just like the face masks. Dr. Fauci wants them to become permanent.

It’s medical tyranny.

Fooling around with Mother Nature is a bad idea—even when trying to rid humanity of pests such as mosquitoes. Gates pays scientists to come up with flying vaccines and that’s what they will produce. All other considerations and morality will be tossed aside. Mosquitoes play a vital part in the food chain. They’re food for birds and fish, for example. Yes, I hate mosquitoes as much as anyone else, but Bill Gates is genocidal maniac bent on depopulating the world. I hate him more. He wants us to eat fake meat, insects and poisonous GMO foods. He wants us to take dangerous, experimental vaccines. Scientists cherry pick data to please Gates in order to get paid.

He wants to dim the sun, (luckily that plan was foiled.) He is buying up vast amounts of farmland—probably to decrease crop production. He uses his money to influence regulatory agencies in his favor. The establishment media and lobbied politicians parrot whatever he wants. The big globalist banks and security agencies are on his side along with his fellow Davos and Bilderberg-attending big billionaires.

Bill Gates is a mass murderer who needs to be arrested, but it won’t happen. Stalin murdered millions and caused ghastly suffering, but nobody ever arrested him, either.

—Ben Garrison

we're getting vaccine mosquitoes, oh no. at least we foiled his plan to dim the sun!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
lol of course garrison is a fluoride turther

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Twelve by Pies posted:

Is...is Ben saying that Bill Gates is genetically modifying mosquitoes to carry vaccines?

"bugs the world" = the notion that vaccines contain a nanotech tracking chip that will let THEM track your EVERY MOVE

*posted from my android phone

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

getting real old here garry

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

Yes, whether you like it or not, Gates will use mosquitoes to inject substances into you that you may not want in your body.

I'm glad Garrison just posted an insane cartoon that's fun to laugh at for a change rather than his usual bootlicking/XIDEN poo poo.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

:stare:

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
branco might be one of the dumbest motherfuckers on earth

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

mcclay posted:

branco might be one of the dumbest motherfuckers on earth

He's definitely one of the most racist.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

what the..?

WHAT??!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
obama_just_making_sure.jpg

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

OPEN THE BLOOD GATES!

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Ben Garrison inflation fetish doujinshi when?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I was a wimp until I got ANCHOR ARMS! Now I'm a jerk and ladies love me!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Ogantai posted:

inflation is actually a great way to deal with debt, a good and accurate comic

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

what in the world

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

white privilege isn't real because then people from war-torn countries decimated by years of hostile US foreign policy wouldn't want to come here to escape violence

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
my dad thought Americans were god-kings until a couple months here taught him that a lot of them are just dumb assholes

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

What the gently caress does this even mean

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Tom Smykowski posted:

What the gently caress does this even mean

America has too many jobs to support

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Ogantai posted:

Get this man at least 3 pulitzers!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

DEBT!

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

the gently caress