Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Alhazred posted:

Yes, science takes time. You can't just press a button and new medicine comes out.

ha ha, fake model machine goes brrrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
to be fair your average furry community has a better track record at driving hidden fascists out than most DSA meetings do

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tom Smykowski posted:

Just one ms13 guy is probably the least racist outcome for a Ben cartoon

I dunno I think 'you should be terrified of this horde of completely normal people who are Latino exactly as much as this one cartoon gangster just truckin through them' is pretty mask off even for Ben.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tom Smykowski posted:

Edit : whats Bill Gates nefarious reason for getting me to wear a mask???

he's going to gently caress you in your rear end in a top hat.

Like that's genuinely half of it. "If they can make you wear a mask WHO KNOWS what else they'll make you do"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol the castros both lived and honorable lives helping their country thrive despite genocidal US assaults and Garrison's hero Reagan died making GBS threads his pants and not remembering his own name.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Twelve by Pies posted:

The first two audits didn't find anything wrong but surely this time...!

you don't understand, these guys named Cyber Ninja are charging like double the price, they HAVE to be elite hackers with deep connections

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Panfilo posted:

Do you think Daryl Davis was wasting him time then?

yes, he famously is an incredibly 'brand' focused guy who focuses on cheap showy things rather than actual liberation and struggle politics so that he will get hired by a bunch of mostly white things to come talk about how if you hug a nazi they'll be nicer or whatever.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I really can't stress enough how meaningless these moments like 'the kkk man hugged me' are, they don't actually 'prove' anything and bigotry and oppression is much much deeper than literal kkk members shouting slurs. How many of those kkk dudes are going to start organizing for housing and labor rights or fight against the oppressive capitalist class that profits off exploitation and suffering?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
his goal is getting cheap and easy human interest news friendly moments so yea I can't argue he's nailing his goal, but the question was if he's 'wasting his time' and that's a big ol yes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

CharlestheHammer posted:

I think something people forget is even if you fight systematic racism individual racism will still exist and it will need to be addressed in its own way. or there is a vector for the old system to just return

being someone's designated Black Friend doesn't fix individual racism either.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

that's gonna be an awkward meeting

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who exactly is Tina is she just a garrison fan

either Garrison's wife who makes comics for their site with him or Garrison selling his quickie half-assed comics and pretending to have a wife who agrees with him on everything and thinks he's v. cool and manly and badass. He claims it's the former but frankly I think we should keep open minds and teach all sides to this even ones outside the mainstream.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Patton had pearl handled revolvers and loved his gay little general uniform but he had a good movie so people think he was macho and tough.

Generals are 100% the most gay troops, their whole lives are just based around aesthetics and gossip and politicking themselves to higher status, the only reason they get the reputation they have is because you have freaks like 'mad dog' mattis who are obsessed with this 'warrior poet' image and very carefully cultivate it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea Ben's not 'right' because it's not Hillary driving the train, it's both Trump and Biden who've spent the last six-ish years very actively trying to get him to America so he can get tortured America Style, but his stupid brain assumes it was mean ol Pompeo who was the mastermind there for Trump.

That doesn't change that our effort to 'extradite' Assange is objectively evil and wrong and if you 'don't care' about it I guess congrats on being a literal baby brain

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Superanos posted:

omg the rant

with an addition from Tina saying that daddy couldn't possibly betray them and that he's just playing the media

do you think he has a wig he puts on to write the Tina additions or does he just power through, puke and cry a bit due to the dissonance, and write his rationalization process with the Tina label slapped on?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Doc Hawkins posted:

santa works over the holiday delivering gifts, like a trucker, imagine if he stopped at trucker pit stops, what would that be like

who the gently caress is 'santa'?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

it's so loving funny he just seamlessly went into these after spending literal months haranguing people to vote for this guy

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

she got suspended from The View for saying some weird stuff about the Holocaust

It was not particularly left-wing or even liberal to my knowledge

yea it was just really dumb and weird. She said it 'wasn't about race but about man's inhumanity to man' which, I mean, KINDA? Like, the core ethos of Nazi poo poo was nationalism and imperialism and some of their enemy groups like communists and such did cross the spectrum of demographics and all so it wasn't ENTIRELY based on that but...I mean, it's a weird hill to die on because they obviously fuckin hated Jews and Romani and all, there was obviously a major ethnic element.

It's basically the exact thing I'd expect the kind of freak who says 'Polanski's crimes weren't 'RAPE rape'' to believe about something like the holocaust

it's also something very rich for Ben to be offended about considering, you know, the fact that he's 100% on the side of holocaust deniers

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

what the gently caress

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HootTheOwl posted:

Why is he tagging this the great reset?
It's he... Does he think the Jewish cabal is real and it's based in Israel?

yes, a major part of zionism's modern revisionist branch that guys like him are in is to functionally go 'yes the Jewish cabal is real, and it's simply wonderful, all Jews should come to Israel and be a part of it'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
You really haven't talked to a zionist until you've had some little old lady functionally tell you 'well lots of other groups got to run the world in the shadows, why not give us a chance after all the poo poo we've been through' completely unironically. Just reading Stormfront bullshit about your actual people and going 'yes, correct'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

see this joke would work well if it's an ftm person. Like, obviously all public bathrooms suck but it'd be more of a consistent with mainstream assumptions joke to have someone used to female spaces being shocked by a male one. In fact you could even do that without the weird 'I can't wait to see it' element, just a three panel joke of 'wow my first time using a public men's room, I'm sure it'll be okay though' with the payoff of 'get it the real problem he faced was how gross it was'.

But then he'd have to make a joke A) knowing ftm trans people exist and B) seeing trans people as anything other than perverts 'eager' to check out people's bathrooms and weird poo poo like that.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ogantai posted:

Ask any janitor, the women's bathrooms are grosser.

they are but the more typical assumption is the other way around and if he wants an audience of anything but his weird freak fans mainly just laughing at how triggered this makes some hypothetical lib he should play to those

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
ruble backed gold is a really loving good crazy person idea

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HashtagGirlboss posted:

As a long time supporter of a valueless opportunist I was pained that I had to criticize him for being valuelessly opportunistic

has he even done anything about the new guy who's even more bloodthirsty and insane? It really does feel like Mr Bones had a hardon just for Bibi, like a Garrison with less talent.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'look how much I care about Chinese people's dignity' the cartoonist shouted while being incredibly racist

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

It’s beautiful.

Also, I’m like 90% sure Cawthorn isn’t prudish, he was invited by people who know his thingie down there down there doesn’t work, and it sticks in his craw.

Kelly’ avatar in the corner should say something like “performative anxiety.”

nah he seems a pretty genuine 'DEVIANTS ARE RUINING THE WEST' freak I'm sure he genuinely was offended when he absolutely was invited to the gently caress n suck fest.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

just for clarity there's zero proof of 'she was shot by a Palestinian' right?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I'm more upset that Dry Bones is a literal great replacement (but for white, Jewish, Israelis) believer and advocate when it comes to local issues and now is trying to act like he's shocked that it's mainstream elsewhere too than I am in him accurately saying 'yea great replacement poo poo usually involves 'Jewish masters' doing it so it's probably also real bad for us if it's being mainstreamed'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cloks posted:

most of my problems are because of Jews, but they're hereditary diseases

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

lol just full on 'please go back to being quiet about this stuff but still do it, it makes my tummy hurt'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

wow imagine if some moron spent all of 2020 trying to harangue his audience into voting for this prick, he'd sure be a dishonest piece of poo poo huh Eli

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Good soup! posted:

lmfao at the labels

the only thing more pathetic than pelosi tearing up trump's speech is the fact that people like ben genuinely were incredibly angry at it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

lol at that asterisk

*actually a stupid loser who has a big butt and likes to smell his own butt

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
aw poo poo they arrested frodo for jan 6th stuff

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

so what's the deal here, did he get accused of groping or is he just telling on himself to own the libs

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I mean if a dude broke in and was all 'hey I'm 100% just here to take your poo poo, I'm not going to hurt anyone I just want your stuff' I'd, like, not fuckin be stoked yea but I'm probably gonna just file for insurance and handle it that way. I guess I'm a big ol lib human being like that bearded dude but I'm probably not down to do murder to someone who's just taking my stuff.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

you can hire people on craigslist for lots of things

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
just eat the loving bugs, who cares, you're eating tumor meat anyway you dumb loving piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'eat bugs? Gross, never' Ben says as he shovels another pile of ground beef that can legally contain tumors and be soaked in hormones and other medicines not fit for human consumption.