Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

frodo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The easiest cum edit yet

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I had no idea Frodo was involved in 1/6 I'm a Trump guy now.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

why didnt gandalf just have the eagles fly the tazer right into the balls

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I could have sworn that Frodo survived his encounter with Shelob

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

That's Pelob

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

God I loving wish she was that cool

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I didn't feel anything until I saw that bottle of vodka then it was a lmao

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Using the capital dome as a spider abdomen is clever. This is one of the better conceived and better executed Garrisons, he's probably had a variant of this in the works for a long time. I assume the next one will be slapped together poo poo that he did at the last minute.

Edit: he could have gotten away without doing any labels, but then we'd lose the Frodo joke

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
aw poo poo they arrested frodo for jan 6th stuff

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

aw poo poo they arrested frodo for jan 6th stuff

Frodo knew what he was getting into when he decided to walk into the heart of the most evil place in the world

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

At least the powder keg is wet.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
He is running this joke into the earth's core
https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1534885664008839169?t=Zuyxl-qixpbXblHsF0ql8Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1535246638415024128?t=OEm3NVRkST29EsF8P5rEEg&s=19

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't want to bother following this weird self-insert fetish fic

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Even his self-insert looks like a pedophile

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

let's go, pussies! love da pussies!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
wing chud

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

change my name posted:

did he impregnate himself in the last panel too

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

When Putin falls, so does Trump

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

He's got the aura going, I say it's less than a month before we see the self insert become the legendary Super Sleazeball

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
maybe his self insert should practice anatomy drawings instead of harassment

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Of course any Jan 6 news is gonna bring out the resistance boomers, they gotta get their Trump show reunion

I thought we were done idolizing Liz Cheney

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

so what's the deal here, did he get accused of groping or is he just telling on himself to own the libs

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Does anybody ITT know a person under 45 who has expressed any interest in the Jan 6 hearings? Wondering if I'm the out of touch one

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

So is he doing the hands wrong on purpose to own the libs or what?

loquacius posted:

Does anybody ITT know a person under 45 who has expressed any interest in the Jan 6 hearings? Wondering if I'm the out of touch one

Nope :shrug:

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Bismuth posted:

compared to most cartoonists he's actually really good at drawing hands tbh

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

sexpig by night posted:

so what's the deal here, did he get accused of groping or is he just telling on himself to own the libs

I think years ago he did a comic making fun of sexual harassment/rape culture, like "You're blowing things out of proportion, if I was sexually harassing you I'd be grabbing your tits and yelling, :byodude:" Honk! Honk! ". Predictably people took exception to this comic and his response was to double down as some kind of dogwhistle to his followers, since they act like this stuff "triggers" his critics.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Bismuth posted:

yes

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Swimming, or drowning, in the Chinese tide

https://www.rfa.org/english/cartoons/china-belt-and-road-initiative-loans-cartoon-06102022115627.html posted:

China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi recently visited the Solomon Islands and seven other South Pacific nations, part of leader Xi Jinping’s drive to expand Chinese economic and diplomatic clout through the Belt and Road Initiative of loans for infrastructure and trade. The Indian Ocean countries of Sri Lanka and the Maldives, however, have found themselves in deep debt from earlier China partnerships.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

loquacius posted:

Exactly one. He's also a paid TYT subscriber.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

loquacius posted:

I know of several personally but I'm not quite to that age and live in eastern Massachusetts, so it's kinda built-in. The viewership volume was nuts so at least a lot of the populace gave a poo poo right out of the gate. Let's hope that trend continues.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

loquacius posted:

Asking goons about their social circle is lol

Asking goons about people under 45 is increasingly lmao

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Wondering which one of the ‘funny’ menu items was the germ for this comic that it was created to show off. Probably gender bender burger but I could see an absolute idiot thinking CRT BLT was pretty clever

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Bismuth posted:

Everyone knows feminists have six fingers on each hand.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Wondering which one of the ‘funny’ menu items was the germ for this comic that it was created to show off. Probably gender bender burger but I could see an absolute idiot thinking CRT BLT was pretty clever

The Boys already did BLM BLT, which is better.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Bacon Lettuce Mayo burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

Bacon Lettuce Mayo burger

I’d eat it :shrug: