Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Erebus posted:

Who would delete the other thread just to make their own thread

Who would do that

That person would have to be some kind of

some kind of

I'm glad Vince finally saw the show Kidding

Or Mr Rogers I suppose, that's probably more timely for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Many jobs have some sort of stupid unwritten rules that you have to follow as you're coming up and the tryhards get really upset if you don't follow them

Doesn't make them any less stupid but it's not a thing regulated to just this one immature company

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Andrast posted:

Yeah and those jobs loving suck too

Which is exactly what I was saying so uh high five I guess

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Oh cool 150 new posts

Oh its just the thread being all about rovert again as usual

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Any port in a storm

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'd love to see the stats on people that watch WWE and still actively enjoy it vs those that watch out of boredom and habit and like a mental sunk cost fallacy because they've been watching it for years

It'd be fascinating

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

At least WWE is making it obvious on all fronts

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

We don't want to look like an evil company so the best plan of action is to make it obvious in public we are giant pieces of poo poo

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Philanthropy is the future of marketing hashtag stand up for WWE

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

They're so used to paying for murder that seeing Foley die in the ring to boost his bank account one last time wouldn't be out of the ordinary

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Rarity posted:

I would absolutely take Saudi blood money and then immediately donate it all to an LGBT charity working in Saudi Arabia

Wouldn't they just murder everyone involved in the charity

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

As broken and hosed up as Mick is I understand him wanting to make sure his family is taken care of long after he inevitably dies younger than they'd like

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Theres no less than four posters now aping Cavauro's posting style

There can be only one

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

I'm chill.

We're all chill.

I see you, Dr. Perky

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/M_Hedberg/status/378318531005517824

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

I don't blame people for wanting to be the best.

Fair

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

There's a world of entertainment out there including television shows that are far more worth your limited time on this earth

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Tomahawk posted:

It should be illegal to what is being done in this thread. People telling you to watch other shows should have to stay 50 feet from the venue. Summons should be issued to the posters who did it

It should be illegal for you to suddenly start posting exactly like Cavauro over the last few days too but that's how freedom of speech works so you do you friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Let’s all affect the posting style of mr Carlisle instead. DURRRRRRRR. DAHGHHHHHHH. 150 NEW POSTS GUHHH YUUUUUUUUNNNNGG....

Woah I had to double check to make sure this post wasn't mine