Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Of a post
Full of wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8hFYaG2hn4
Vince's 99 year old mom, still alive and playing tennis

is this the one who molested him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the best match i ever saw live was keith lee v. lio rush. well, match i enjoyed the most at least. after the match lio was just sitting there ringside selling his merch and no one was coming up to him, everybody wanted to see the bucks and maybe kenny was there? i remember thinking man, i should say something to this guy, he's going places. i should buy his shirt. but i was like no - he probably isn't going to go anywhere. when he got rocketed to the main roster i was like wow did that guy prove me wrong. but no, not actually. he didnt

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i think rovert knows a thing or two about sycophantically carrying water

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i meant carrying water in the idiomatic sense, as in, "to be forced by politics or pragmatism to endorse or promote a belief." but this forum is stupid, and does not deserve my great bon mots.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[folding arms, sulking, refusing to contribute to the conversation]

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I haven’t watched since Wrestlemania. Don’t support this comparino, muchachos!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It’s like watchin Buster Keaton move into Talkies

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Let’s be real, even the funhouse crap is only barely better than the rest and you’re all convincing itself it’s gold. But it’s not. It’s crap. Crapparini, friendo. And when it gets translated to the ring? It’s gonna be even worse

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’ll start a thread to accompany every raw where we will learn a new skill over the course of the episode. Baking? Woodworking? The PROPER way to wash a dish? Find out this Monday

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

local police departments receive hundreds of calls when WWE pulls one of its trademark stunts and every single one of them is darkstarIV

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

pyro: $0
travel expenses: $0
administrative compensation: 3,300,000,000
healthcare: $0

please help me expense this. my promotion is dying

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if i was a wrestler being mistreated by wwe i would act cool with it and go with the flow, until such a time they put me on live TV in a match, at which time, i would act as a pots and pans robot, making loud whirring noises and marching around the ring with a frankenstein-like gait, at which time, i would shout pots and pans robots things at my opponent, like "intruder alert! intruder alert!" and "destroy! destroy! must! kiss! hu-mon!" and then i would spend the rest of my time trying to kiss my opponent in a frankenstein/robot way, by which time, i presume they would have cut to commercials

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert posted:

Just a rumour but I've heard there's been another Creative shakeup in WWE and on the Raw side of things.

Wait for confirmation.

Obviously the issue is Vince's decision making until proven otherwise.

WWE has heard the WWE universe loud and clear and is making some big creative changes, hiring Disco Inferno, Joanie Laurer’s mom, Krampus Foley, and a Magic Talking Duck That Only Vince Can See

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I think one of the wrestlers should eat Vince McMahon whole

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Vince is basically jacked Willy Loman. He hates whistler

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Owen Hart, he was so cheap cheap cheap, he’d say that and think he was a bird, tried to fly, blammo!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

don't hope anything. don't watch this crapparoni.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Look if making inappropriate innuendos about women young enough to be his daughter was a career he could afford to reject it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Thanks for reminding me Chris Jericho is cool as gently caress even if I think his band is mostly okay i'm glad he's super into his creative efforts. Fozzy is kind of kick rear end for that reason alone

No. That’s not exactly true. That’s not the take to take away

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Let’s reframe it ok big coffin hunter. How about: while acknowledging that the wwe, and the wrestling genre in genre due in large part to the wwe’s industry dominance, is full of people who are not only the stupidest goddamn motherfuckers you will ever meet but also the biggest cocksure assholes you’ll ever done see. By extension the fan base is a also stupid as hell, inconsiderate, a general drain on mankind that should not exist. Us included, boy just how much the world would be better off. Sorry I forgot what we were talking about

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Oh yeah, Chris jerichos a fuckin loser

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Vince McMahon’s Brains is butter.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wow! Shane McMahon!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Psh, I made that post HOURS ago

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Stone cold Steve Austin on Twitter: “Vince McMahon you’re canceled fam 😂 😂 😂”

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Uhhhhh. Oh yeah. I got unfinished business

[Delivers smirky promo, is eventually interrupted by a dastardly gang of nogoodnicks led by baron Corbin]

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I forgot to give my employee exit review [hits a McMahon with a super man punch! Blammo!! The crowd goes wild! ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh Roman he’s the best we all love him ahhhhh]

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I knock over the soda cans

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You’re not soda cans. You’re soda cants. Each and every one

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it is pretty ridiculous that a big dog who constantly says “this is my yard” abandoned his yard unceremoniously to go to a new yard. What the hell? That’s not how dogs work. Now he’s just wandering back to the original yard? Is this dog ok?

Why wasn’t his Wrestlemania Match a match for his yard

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

After a certain point it’s not a dog with an increasingly big yard, it’s hey, somebody get their fuckin dog that keeps coming over here all confused and pissing on my yard, you know

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It should be called the sexfl. Sex sellsfl

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wish mutant league football was real

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld36IkitU8Q

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

make fun of me if you must, but i've been wasting my last week listening to old bray wyatt promos in the background and keeping an ear out for words that sounded out of place. not sure i got the whole "message" but this seems to possibly be what he's referring to?

Bray Wyatt, RAW September 2016 posted:

The wolf dog will never lose sleep, worrying about the feelings of sheep. I am the color red, in a world of black and white and if you value your ability to breathe.

Bray Wyatt, RAW August 2016 posted:

Y'see, Chris Jericho. I am the spider. A beast of many legs. But you, Chris Jericho, man. You are also the spider. You see in me the spider that is, and I see in you the spider that was, the spider that could be! FAKE!

Bray Wyatt, RAW December 2016 posted:

I am the cure for society's ills. I am! The cancer!

Bray Wyatt, RAW October 2016 posted:

I am so small. So teensy tiny. iddle widdle baby! BIG!!!!!

can't really make sense of it, but i think i'm onto something.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i rearrange the letters in cavauro's post to spell out "I drink wee and eat doo ” and discard the additional letters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Please stop fighting we need to band together in these trying times