Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
So I was sleeping but you’re telling me that the revival declined to sign new contracts, so WWE put them in a segment where they shaved each other’s backs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Wrestlers are totally not gonna hesitate about signing 5 year contracts with the company that tries to humiliate and gently caress over talent if they don’t do exactly what the company wants

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the entire leadership of WWE except for 5 head just needs to loving die

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Lio Rush is also kind of a dumbass though, and he def actually needed some time developing on the developmental brand

They did him no favors by calling him up so early

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Rovert tried the whole carrying water and following around certain superstars at the Performance Center and it did NOT turn out well

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Cavauro posted:

can't get a good grasp on how lio operates based on the online informations that have come out. But he is very correct about treating newer people poorly as though they haven't earned being there just by being there. "i went through it so you have to, too" is a very bad setup for anything

but its the only system we have cavauro

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
If we don’t beat the 30% year over year audience loss next year I’ll be very disappointed

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

I’m sure Punk is dying to go back to the company that filed a frivolous lawsuit against him. The whole “don’t burn bridges” thing really goes both ways.

Then again, Punk has been known to suck, so I guess it’s not entirely out of the question that he goes back to the disappointment of everyone

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
All WWE had to do was not partner with the murder regime and have a competent creative team and not mute crowds to awkwardly try to force perception and actually listen to fans instead of just saying they’ll listen to fans and

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I cannot imagine the absolute dog poo poo Kenny and the Bucks would be involved by now, the 4th month of their WWE career if they had actually been dumb enough to sign.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
The dream of AEW would have been dead on January 1st if they all signed, they would definitely be booked like poo poo by the second month

Signing them was literally only meant to do one thing, snuff out the competition before it gets any momentum

Tomahawk fucked around with this message at 01:02 on May 2, 2019

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Lacey Evans leaving for AEW is going to be devastating to the women’s locker room. Many of them are already lying on the floor, cawing loudly like crows.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I want Vince to live just long enough to see the failure of the XFL again and to lose in weekly ratings vs another wrestling company

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Lol

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Wow Dream is a cop, I knew it

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1124693192148959233

i have *completely* lost the plot on whatever the gently caress wwe is doing

ok, if the WWE officials are at odds with roman wanting to appear on RAW, i've GOT to tune in on monday to see what this is all about

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
roman reigns: i've got unfinished business here on monday night raw, see, everyone knows that this is my yard, but smackdown is also my yard, but raw was my yard first, and for tax purposes im still claiming it as a primary residence, it also helps because technically when raw was my yard i couldn't deduct travel expenses because raw was also being claimed as my home office, and now that i'm on smackdown i can start claiming those travel expenses again, which has allowed me to set more money aside for my backdoor roth ira, but anyways, baron corbin i'm calling you out

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

DoctorGonzo posted:

Roman will show Obamas birth certificate this monday on Monday Night RAW!

getting trump to start tweeting about raw is probably the only viable solution ive heard for this ratings crisis

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
wwe officials have made it known that if roman reigns shows up on raw, he'll be suspended with pay until the following raw where he'll have a chance to make a statement regarding his suspension

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
That’s friggin cool. We all want to do something like Roman is doing. Wish I could go back to the Chili’s in my town that I’m not allowed back to and do something similar. Roman is a badass

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

TheKingslayer posted:

Could you imagine the Stone Cold Steve Austin character throwing petty Twitter burns at Mr McMahon? Lol

And probably written by failed Hollywood writers. This would be a nice twitter parody account that I would read 2-3 tweets from

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

bradzilla posted:

Just realized the last half of MitB is during the GoT finale lol

Vince doesn’t watch Game of Thrones, therefore no one else does

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I’m in hell

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Hiram posted:

Should I watch RAW tonight? The last two weeks have just really soured me on WWE TV...with the exception of the Firefly Funhouse stuff.

roman reigns is invading raw which is can't miss, so yes, give 3 hours of your life to the big dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
It should be illegal to what is being done in this thread. People telling you to watch other shows should have to stay 50 feet from the venue. Summons should be issued to the posters who did it