Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

yesss cyoas rock

I would like to wink conspiratorially (or perhaps flirtatiously?) at this handsome stranger

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

follow the bird (and try to make friends with it), birds usually know what's up

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

so many options! I would eventually like to check out the circle and the sword in the stone, but I think our first order of business should be checking out the "statue" and figuring out whether it is a threat. however we should avoid looking directly into its eyes. does the green guy seem to be hypnotized? or are things maybe the other way around, the green guy has medusa-like capabilities? let's not look directly into his eyes either, but just try to figure out the situation as best we can.

we could always ask the leaf if it knows what the deal is

Manifisto

"hello stranger! we are here by chance but always eager to learn. why do you pay tribute to lorel?"

I also a we'd, and maybe our new friend too

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

"You know not of the Lady of Time?"

"Many have tried to break her hold so as to undo the past and forge the world a new. She was weakened and times flow has become..." He trails off as if in thought "messy since the attempt to burn her with dragon's fire"

His extended finger seems to glow slightly blue

"But surely you must already know that. So why have you really come to this holy place? What really brings you to the Stream of Time?"

"a feathered friend was our guide, but he seems to have wandered off. who are you, if I may ask?"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

look for materials to fashion a bong using water from the stream of time

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

dip the head into the time stream until the flesh has rotted off of it, then pull it out. turn upside down, the cranium will hold the water, one eyehole will be the mouthpiece, the other eyehole is where we'll put the stem, the nosehole will be the carb. use the horn as the stem. fill with time water and let's try her out!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

there is an orange dude in a white shell, maybe he is a snail? I'd like to say hello and find out his (/her) deal

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

yay updates!

sounds like the snail wants to be friends. I pick him up and take him with me into the bar.

"Hi everybody! Miss me?" I say loudly, then start scream/singing in harmony with the snail.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

okay scream-singing time is over

I compliment franklin on his floppy shirt and ask him if there are any dangers around we should know about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

u]Manifisto[/u] changes the topic by telling Franklin that his floppy shirt is awesome.
Franklin looks at his feet "Well this shirt was the captain's, you know, Rufus? Well my shirt was, I needed a new shirt, and he wasn't going to use it again." He slumps getting a closer view of his own feet "you know he was in the first group, leading the charge as always, no one came back from that, then we marched and it's a bit of a blur I remember getting right up to Lorel my sword at her throat and it just couldn't cut her." He straightens up a bit looking deeply in thought and a bit confused.
Manifisto asks if it's safe here to break the tension "Why would I know? I thought you'd know, didn't you bring me here after the battle?" Franklin replies, when there is no immediate reply he barrels on "Where is here anyway? You were at the battle weren't ya? Didn't think any other humans were left 'sides us, Lorel saw to that. We're alive, so we won, right?". He looks hopeful, but also ready to be disappointed.
it's literally under the stairs, not a basement.

"franklin my dude we smoked up and you appeared. so yes, we won!"

I introduce my screaming snail friend to the safe, maybe as an expert on hard shells the snail will have ideas about how to get in

ty nesamdoom!