Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

- smoke up to adjust to strange surroundings

- maybe after all current suggestions are done, take a look at that hole at the bottom of the tree to see if there is loot!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Awww shoot, why is it always me waking up the ancient, probably evil thing?

Welp I'd like to try to loot any booze and or weed to be found at the campsite while keeping eyes on the tree thing... hmmm might as well try apologizing for waking it up and telling it to chill. Possibly offer to share some Devil's Lettuce with it if there is any to be found.

If it looks like it's getting to riled up though I wanna be ready to book it or possibly set it on fire!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

we got supplies, happy to follow birb now! I'll still apologize to ancient (evil?) tree for waking it on the way out tho - never hurts to be polite.

Stoner Sloth

Can I try to draw the sword from the stone to become the true king of wherever the gently caress we are? I'll try smoking up using some of our dank supply before hand to give me strength and courage tho.

Stoner Sloth

well i'll just do the obvious and convert xcalibur hilt into crude wheede smonkin apparatus.Greet green man/hallucination with a thumbs up shortly b4 breathing out a legendary cloud of smoke.

Stoner Sloth

slowly and slyly convert sword hilt into wheede smoking pipe. other than that follow along with others decisions.

Stoner Sloth

I'll carefully wash out the sword-pipe in the time stream so it's not gross to smoke through and once it's clean I'm happy to follow along with what everyone else wants to do for now.

(sorry had to catch up, was way too out of it last night to be of any use lol - enjoying this, ty again pixaal!)

Stoner Sloth

gonna make use of the time cleaned sword pipe now it's fresh and good, while watching manifisto talk to hopefully new snail friend - then help luvcow out with searching for booze - this place definitely seems like we'll need more than a half bottle of vodka to fully explore!

Stoner Sloth

pixaal posted:

Sorry for the lack of updates, a bunch of stuff happened this week, should have time next week. I just want to let everyone know I didn't abandon this, just been really busy but should be able to wrap up real life stuff this weekend.

perfectly understandable - happens with the Toxin Crew thread too, and don't worry - we'll still be around when life stops being crazy at you for a moment or two!

and thank you for making this thread in the first place friendo :)

Stoner Sloth

I'll try and act cool and totally not hosed up and confused - can't have this guy think I can't handle my time weed. "Oh, hey Franklin, dude... wanna hit on this poo poo?" I'll reply.

also :agreed: about yay updates :toot:

and I'll nod in Manifisto and his snail frens direction so as not to be rude or harsh

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 22:41 on May 23, 2019

Stoner Sloth

'Haha, you're a strange bloke but you're alright in my book Franklin - cheers mate!' spoke the Sloth, in between tokes cause there is no sense in letting fresh 'erb go to waste.

I'll help gather the illuminated booze bottles while looking to Manifisto's pet... uh... thing 'Cute little fellow you got there... is he okay?' then as Manifisto starts scream-singing too 'Are you okay for that matter my dude?'

I shrug and go to check out the revealed passageway to see where that might lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

This somehow sneaked its way under the radar to page 2, despite there's so much left to do! I hope it's okay for pixaal if I revive this real quick.

Because the obvious thing to do now is to try out that safe. The opening solution is clearly 69.

Thanks for the boost - I hadn't seen the update for some reason, sorry pixaal - definitely still interested. I'll check out that white bone looking things, maybe a worm fren, maybe a friendly skellington!

Maybe take a taste test of the alleged 'fire brand' 'whiskey' too!