Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farecoal

There he go
using the site https://talktotransformer.com, you can give a neural network a snippit of text and have it finish for you, like so:

all posting will now be automated. you will not receive severance

Farecoal fucked around with this message at 01:55 on May 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Web Page Blocked!
You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: talktotransformer.com/
Category: "

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

quote:

using the site https://talktotransformer.com/, you can give a neural network a snippit of text and have it finish for you, like so:

$ train.py neural_network = pymongo('the_deep_dream', 'test_text')

The output from a neural network is a very simple dictionary, the first key is the text, it must contain a single character (no spaces). The second word is the label that it will be used for, this word must contain nothing (except for spaces). Finally, the third word is the input to the neural network. If the input is null, then nothing will happen.

Using it this way is the best way to understand how it works (and how you do, too). There are plenty of examples of code snippets that you can run, and you can modify the code to suit your needs.

This is a quick example, but we will go further:

How do we train a neural net? A neural net is an image classification system; it looks for patterns in

oops. I made it self aware by mistake.

Manifisto

Hurf de Durf its BYOB time
Sit back and chill to my BYOB rhyme

This is BYOB and you can hang with me
You can chill out relax and smoke a bong with me
If you need a pick me up cuz you're feelin down
Just post a thread and they come around

All you have to do is wait
All you gotta get right is get out the door
We like to party the best with beer and
Ya'll ain't seen nothing like it on earth yet
It's BYOB and you can chill out with me
Sittin in my bed and smoke a bong with me

Hey Hey hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey

Yo, bye yo

Ya're feelin that you're not gonna feel it anymore

Yo, bye yo yo

Yo, bye yo yo

Yo, bye yo yo

Yo, bye yo yo

Hey hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey hey

Bye bye bye bye bye

Bye bye bye bye bye

Bye bye bye bye bye bye

Bye bye bye bye bye bye

Farecoal

There he go

Amateur Saboteur posted:

"Web Page Blocked!
You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: talktotransformer.com/
Category: "

oops put a comma in the url by mistake

as far as i can tell wotu.ac.uk does not exist

Farecoal fucked around with this message at 02:00 on May 9, 2019

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Manifisto posted:

Hurf de Durf its BYOB time
Sit back and chill to my BYOB rhyme

This is BYOB and you can hang with me
You can chill out relax and smoke a bong with me
If you need a pick me up cuz you're feelin down
Just post a thread and they come around

All you have to do is wait
All you gotta get right is get out the door
We like to party the best with beer and
Ya'll ain't seen nothing like it on earth yet
It's BYOB and you can chill out with me
Sittin in my bed and smoke a bong with me

Hey Hey hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey

Yo, bye yo

Ya're feelin that you're not gonna feel it anymore

Yo, bye yo yo

Yo, bye yo yo

Yo, bye yo yo

Yo, bye yo yo

Hey hey hey hey hey

Hey Hey hey hey hey hey

Bye bye bye bye bye

Bye bye bye bye bye

Bye bye bye bye bye bye

Bye bye bye bye bye bye
billboard topo 40

----------------

FutonForensic

Everyone knows there's only two types of sex: Anal 1, and Anal 2. If you're a real sex freak, you probably know Anal 2.

I don't want to talk about anal, I think most dudes do, because anal means the bottom is at one, and the middle, and the top. And in case you missed it, there's two types of sexual expression and when someone is gay (because, you know… they are) they use sex for its own sake and that includes both anal and oral. And I love anal. I've been giving anal to friends for years, not just because it's always fun, but just because my dick feels so good, even if my girlfriend didn't like it I've had a long history with it. And I'm a big fan of the oral side. Oral sex can be a bit rough and, well... it is definitely rough. And we can discuss all kinds of things, but if you want this one I urge you to talk about this with your partner.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

quote:

Next thing people are gonna say Jesus did not go to any parties. The Bible tells us the stories of Jesus going to parties," he wrote. "He went to meet the people of the synagogue, not the people of the synagogue of Jesus. People know the stories, so you don't say it! Jesus went to his house and met his Jewish family."

If only Jesus would tell them what the stories were, they'd all forget they didn't go to parties.

Crazy.

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FutonForensic posted:

Everyone knows there's only two types of sex: Anal 1, and Anal 2. If you're a real sex freak, you probably know Anal 2.

I don't want to talk about anal, I think most dudes do, because anal means the bottom is at one, and the middle, and the top. And in case you missed it, there's two types of sexual expression and when someone is gay (because, you know… they are) they use sex for its own sake and that includes both anal and oral. And I love anal. I've been giving anal to friends for years, not just because it's always fun, but just because my dick feels so good, even if my girlfriend didn't like it I've had a long history with it. And I'm a big fan of the oral side. Oral sex can be a bit rough and, well... it is definitely rough. And we can discuss all kinds of things, but if you want this one I urge you to talk about this with your partner.
this bot is chill. someone post one for me since im in prison.

"Cold night, windy city. Crab legs on the dresser, so she's in for it now. I gave her one last final chance and now my P-90 is fully loaded, walmart rounds, they were having a sale"

----------------

Farecoal

There he go

Amateur Saboteur posted:

this bot is chill. someone post one for me since im in prison.

"Cold night, windy city. Crab legs on the dresser, so she's in for it now. I gave her one last final chance and now my P-90 is fully loaded, walmart rounds, they were having a sale"

Cold night, windy city. Crab legs on the dresser, so she's in for it now. I gave her one last final chance and now my P-90 is fully loaded, walmart rounds, they were having a sale, ammo... I just have to get in there and run. I'm already running in the dark, trying to ignore the cold, getting to her now.

I'm about to start pulling the trigger on the trigger, when I hear an alarm - it's not just me, in the middle of the night I hear someone talking to someone, the door squeaks open to let someone in. I pull out my gun, only waiting for the call for reinforcements.

It's me.

FutonForensic

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought it would happen to me.
It seems the world must not know how lucky I have been to have experienced so much joy in my life, and to grow up so deeply grateful and dedicated to God.

I am sure there are many out there with the same feeling - I always wonder if they're just too busy to realize their "love" is merely the expression of a person's real feelings. I hope they don't think of me as some kind of "gorgeous" type who has gone out of his way to create a good relationship with me. I hope when they meet me they will realize that these feelings come from deep inside their own hearts and are not inauthentic!

Please do tell.

P.S.

Thank you for your thoughtful letter.

Sincerely,

(Aunt B.C. with love, T.)

FreshCutFries

And I was very impressed with the boats torture," said Gautier of the incident that took place during his trip to the Caribbean port of Antigua and Barbuda on June 13.

Manifisto

Here we come
Walkin' down the street
We get the funniest looks from
Everyone we meet

Hey, hey, we're the Monkees
And people say we monkey around
But we're too
cute to ever do anything wrong
Here's what people say
A little girl in a dress is crazy
There's a little girl in the corner
So what if she's scared of clowns
But she has no idea they are evil And she's scared of clowns
So don't call me a crazy girl
I'm crazy too
Yeah, you know that's a weird name
But I like the funny name
Let's roll up my black dress (And wear my wig like a clown)
Let's roll up my black skirt (And wear my mask like a girl)
And come here to play
Let's just say, hey, ho, Ho!

Stoner Sloth

happy birthday hamjobs " on the show, "Gimme My Dick!"

But wait there's more! According to Radar Online, they have a secret love affair dating back to 2002 when he appeared on her "Sirens" television show. It wasn't long before he showed up with his wife and got them married!

"The two-time Emmy winner had the idea to come on the show back in 2002 as a guest co-host. He was actually the one who suggested it, according to his book The Art of Sex," says Radar.

PHOTOS: Stars whose girlfriends gave away their 'sexiest secret'

The Hollywood Life confirmed that one of the stars he appeared on the show with was Britney. On his "Gimme My Dick!" DVD, the "Millionaire Bachelor" said Britney showed him "some very sexy photos" from 2001 that she sent him from her "My Little Pony."

He also added, "In particular, the pictures were of the two of them together and

-----

:frogon:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

FreshCutFries

I can't believe Batman killed this guy I just made up, Ingmar Krumpel

We already wrote him all out!

I bet you could have got away with anything

If you only tried hard enough

But you're too clever

You don't have enough brainpower to run

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Farecoal posted:

Cold night, windy city. Crab legs on the dresser, so she's in for it now. I gave her one last final chance and now my P-90 is fully loaded, walmart rounds, they were having a sale, ammo... I just have to get in there and run. I'm already running in the dark, trying to ignore the cold, getting to her now.

I'm about to start pulling the trigger on the trigger, when I hear an alarm - it's not just me, in the middle of the night I hear someone talking to someone, the door squeaks open to let someone in. I pull out my gun, only waiting for the call for reinforcements.

It's me.
woah someone get tom clacny on the phone..

Manifisto posted:

Here we come
Walkin' down the street
We get the funniest looks from
Everyone we meet

Hey, hey, we're the Monkees
And people say we monkey around
But we're too
cute to ever do anything wrong
Here's what people say
A little girl in a dress is crazy
There's a little girl in the corner
So what if she's scared of clowns
But she has no idea they are evil And she's scared of clowns
So don't call me a crazy girl
I'm crazy too
Yeah, you know that's a weird name
But I like the funny name
Let's roll up my black dress (And wear my wig like a clown)
Let's roll up my black skirt (And wear my mask like a girl)
And come here to play
Let's just say, hey, ho, Ho!
IT but twice the terror half the turtles

----------------

FreshCutFries

hey man, I'm Dippy Bitch. The thing I was gonna do today is do you a favor and tell you what happens." He grinned as he went to the back of the barroom, grabbing a small bottle of liquor, his hands gripping some paper shreds. As he put the shreds down on the ground, he grinned, putting another on the table, "I don't wanna see your face with those paper shreds any more, you wanna keep them?"

Dippy blinked twice, before nodding, "sure."

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thread owns

----------------

Manifisto

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES WHERE WE THINK THERE IS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING, YOU'd NEED TO COME UP WITH ONE WAY TO SAY MY BITCHES ARE CRYING AT MY SWEET BATH (WHICH ARE BEING DEFEATED BY ONE ANOTHER IN THE WOODS AND STRAVE UP BY OUR PLEASURES AND WALLS OF FAITH). WHAT THE gently caress DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ABOUT WHAT I'M DOING TO YOU?? THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO MY CUSTOMER AND YOU DID NOT PAY FOR IT, YOU PLAN ON DOING IT AGAIN... THIS IS A REPAIR MAN.

WILTER DENT

HE IS DEAD.

STUBHALL

STUBHALL. I LOVED YOU. WE COULD'VE CHOSE ANOTHER GIRL FOR ME.

LONGBONE

LONGBONE, HE WAS MY FRIEND.

STUBHALL

He was a little…not sweet…but…my sweet girl. She is…

Goons Are Gifts

Great now I'm really scared

Farecoal

There he go

fermun posted:

the erotica this thing writes cracks me up.

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Manifisto posted:

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES WHERE WE THINK THERE IS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING, YOU'd NEED TO COME UP WITH ONE WAY TO SAY MY BITCHES ARE CRYING AT MY SWEET BATH (WHICH ARE BEING DEFEATED BY ONE ANOTHER IN THE WOODS AND STRAVE UP BY OUR PLEASURES AND WALLS OF FAITH). WHAT THE gently caress DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ABOUT WHAT I'M DOING TO YOU?? THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO MY CUSTOMER AND YOU DID NOT PAY FOR IT, YOU PLAN ON DOING IT AGAIN... THIS IS A REPAIR MAN.

WILTER DENT

HE IS DEAD.

STUBHALL

STUBHALL. I LOVED YOU. WE COULD'VE CHOSE ANOTHER GIRL FOR ME.

LONGBONE

LONGBONE, HE WAS MY FRIEND.

STUBHALL

He was a little…not sweet…but…my sweet girl. She is…
im loving crying

----------------

FreshCutFries

Ok let's cut the BS: Hitler was actually bad at mathematics, but he got a job at Intel, and then the Nazis gave him a Nobel Peace Prize instead. A lot of mathematicians would be pretty surprised at this.

FreshCutFries

Here's a new supervillain I created: "the clowner" [link] on Twitter that has over 5,000 followers. He will use Twitter as the base for other projects. The "villain," though he may appear to be just a robot or some other thing, can be anything he wishes.

His name is "the clowner," and he is currently creating a series of videos with new characters, including one called "The Clowner's Revenge: A Revenge Series."

FreshCutFries

Homber Simpen

(Ace Bandit II)

FutonForensic

Goons Are Great posted:

Aubrey Plaza: gently caress yeah! I'm going to gently caress a bootie.

Megan Woods: Hey, how'd you get it back, do you have a name?

Amanda: It's a bootie, it's mine.

Amanda: So that makes it my booty.

Sara Stone: So am I yours or not?

Amanda: Not mine. I'm not your bootie.

Sara Stone: gently caress you, bootie. I am.

Amanda: So I'm gonna give a bootie too.

FreshCutFries

Garfield vs ISIS - "I Have a Job"

The last song off the album is a quick song about our recent trip to Baghdad and the people who are helping us.

All images via Spotify

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

quote:

why would anybody need that many goddamn buns?", and "The only reason for the fact is because they are a giant and lazy rear end rear end. It's like when you get into that little old lady's life... she's got to work."

You can send this topic to the Newbie forum with "Goodbye! It's time to leave!" or "Sorry, this is just too far to trip!".

You can also request that the topic be deleted for now.

FreshCutFries

Help! My dick is stuck in the VCR, and no, I will not explain why. I really don't think I'll ever find it again. Just wait.

Oh, wait; no, the VCR isn't holding itself together, thanks. That's for sure, too :-P

Anyway! I'd like to say that as I get to my next project, I'm really starting to grow fond of a computer keyboard. I still type a lot, but I guess it's pretty much like writing to it.

The computer keyboard is a kind of little robot that lives in your mouth that will let you read and write. The key, which looks like the VCR's standard A + B combo, holds up in the mouth, but when held down you may spit out the string if the keyboard is wet. And if you are unfortunate enough to have a dry mouth, your

Stoner Sloth

Could Jesus microwave a burriot so hot that even He could not eat it? Can someone really melt a fish in his hands? Is this Jesus?

Jesus, who ate Jesus as a child, probably did and did not do this, and probably was not the one who made it.

This is a very well-known Biblical story. In any case, I don't want to start a religion where I have to prove that Jesus didn't do it with anything but raw butter and raw meat. But in this case, what if it's someone who knows about this particular story? What if a Christian, who believes that all the Christians are crazy for reading the Bible to themselves, then they find out there are more Christians? Does it matter? For heaven's sake, you really don't need them for the story, did you?

The story begins when John's brother, Phoebe, and two other missionaries come and take away her husband. John had been faithful to his wife and her

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

compare:

quote:

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
on the blade

He took a spear in one hand and a knife

with the other his heart; they two would one in the other.

The other had a spear and a spearhead in a

glove, and the vorpal sword in his grip.

"Well, I shall be glad to be rid of him as well;

I must do all by the sword; and, God forgive and save,

And let you have my head!"

Piers Anthony, in his poem "Fantasie," says: "The poem was written sometime between 1385 and 1390, in which poem "Fantasie" was intended to have the same title . It contains about 200 lines that are based on a poem written about 13

with

quote:

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

And How they the sittynge.
All toke and did,
So all the yonge, y-vynne, and the borogues,
Gyngrytyl, And the tovylge,
The mome mers, that were of þe severes.
So all thedynge was a swynge of gyge,
Ther was a swynge, of All the gode
Men and men, that had the grene.
(To which it is said, that is, the In the methinks.)
So ther were thufe all that wente
Of the stonyngyng ; which in yow tyme
Were in wol and wyl, in
(Of the dyspynges.)
Yn grete
Of that wyf
Of that sode and A good
That mounte and
Which trenteyned in alle

it doesn't "get" nonsense and clearly prefers to work with conventional text if it can, but if it's forced to work with nonsense it will try to parse it as . . . I guess old english text? seriously I am impressed and a bit alarmed at how well this thing can get general gists.

FreshCutFries

Stoner Sloth posted:

Jesus, who ate Jesus as a child, probably did and did not do this, and probably was not the one who made it.

lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

quote:

I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. We are back on track at work and as we say, God takes the lead. And, please, give credit where credit is due, I can only hope to see you back at work soon!

Sincerely,

Hannah

"We are all in trouble, I swear it!!"

"Our faith is a little shaken here but I've had a lot of luck this week and there are so many people here who are working hard to make this nation great again!"

"Thank God I know Jesus loves me when I say my work was incredible!!"

I'm going to tell you how amazing my work is. It really is impressive enough for me to write about my God-given skills and ability to give back to the community that is my family. I recently had a dream and it

alnilam

holy shiot

Farecoal

There he go

alnilam posted:

holy shiot

holy shiot. I just can't stop looking at 'em. They'd look even more hideous than they do today. The old ones were so ugly you could have a man on a motorcycle with them!

You'll see what I mean.

"The idea," Professor Kupke wrote, "was to replace certain symbols or words. Thus I was able to show this: The eagle, or the flag, or that one word "fantastic.""

Kupke then drew a diagram of a symbol with eight eyes (four above each wing and two around the body):

Finger Prince

Beck has been replaced by a robot.

Manifisto

Wendy's breakfast menu

post ideas pls. i'm going to pitch my million dollar idea to Dave himself this friday

jr. bacon hash n cheese on a halved croissant bun

hearty chili n croutons big breakfast salad

jr. sausage, turkey, chicken breast, brussels sprout, and bacon on toast w/ jr. onions

beverage selection: ginfruit juice, milk chocolate mocha, and coffee creamer

wish list: $80/day - food from local vendors. b/c its a small place with a few tables to eat and you only get one bag per transaction.

The first day was a bust. Dave's was closed so we couldn't find other tables and it ended up being full! I ordered a croissant bun with a side of eggs. I got nothing and ended up ordering all the toppings and putting it on every plate so then my order was out at the end of our meal because I had to pay extra for a big breakfast entree (which we only got 2.5 bag!)

After paying for my meal, we ordered for

FreshCutFries

Big dick daddy dongle's dongarium + "big rear end" + "big ol' rear end" + "big" daddy dick + "big dong" dongly + daddy dick + dick + dong + dong - dong - dick - dong + "dong"

Stoner Sloth

Do androids dream of electric sheep? Yeah, for two people. We dream of our robots living a life of pleasure and comfort—with their own toys, friends, and family? Y'know, robots that they build for themselves, and which you can drive when you get hungry? No? Well, then they want to be loved and entertained, right? Well, guess what? We too can be robots and enjoy being robots, no matter what type of robot we are: we just may need to make some changes to our life if we wish for that kind of happiness.

But there's even an alternative to living like robot:

We've already taken the plunge, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work out, I'm ready to make it work out. I'm ready for my robot children… I'm ready for my robot robot children

The problem with this is that the robot children were written, produced, designed and written down on paper, and I didn't have to print them out in the first place. I have my own toys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Thingyman posted:

Big dick daddy dongle's dongarium + "big rear end" + "big ol' rear end" + "big" daddy dick + "big dong" dongly + daddy dick + dick + dong + dong - dong - dick - dong + "dong"

hang it up folks we are officially superfluous

ty nesamdoom!