Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The midsize 345M version of openAI's GPT-2 neural network has been released, which is a long way of saying that you can put text into this robot and it'll try to finish your sentences.

https://talktotransformer.com/

UPDATE: Grover is the new AI on the block, and it's dedicated to generating fake news

https://rowanzellers.com/grover/

quote:

In shocking upset, Hideo Kojima has been elected the 46th President of the United States, beating Trump with 406 electoral votes.

We have new president in the world of games.
Hideo Kojima, otherwise known as “The Vulture” or “Hog Butcher” (has anybody else ever said those two words in the same sentence, let alone the same week, nor to the same person?), of Platinum Games fame, has been elected to be the 46th President of the United States of America.
His victory comes at a time when Donald Trump himself is in shambles, threatening North Korea with nuclear annihilation, utilizing his Twitter page to threaten ethnic groups, alienating family-related topics, threatening minorities (again, with his hands), condoning the KKK, fueling anti-media, encouraging unkind language towards women and minorities, and so on and so forth.
He’s super busy, right?
In other words, there’s no time to win an election.
And Hideo Kojima is making up for lost time.
Where is he on this?
Where will he now take America?
Where is our president?
In his campaign, he emphasized his child-rearing skills and genuine concern for all children, which would become a big, popular theme throughout his campaign. At least, before trolls, reality show producers, and so on and so forth intervened to no avail.
At one point during the election, his momentum seemed to be building up. (As you know, there’s a nasty back-and-forth between the candidates for their supporters. For those not up on Twitter, a rumor started circulating that Kazuo Hirai of Sony was crushing Trump with insider information about Kojima’s business, having thus likely had a hand in tipping the election. Later, this turned out to be false, and Hirai was not involved in what happened.)
During the interview, the moderator suggested that Trump start by asking Kojima to be his VP. Kojima’s response: “There’s no need to ask. Just let me do it.”
A few hours later, Kojima won with 413 electoral votes, and then broke the news to the world and everyone else around the world in the form of an open letter.
If you wanna read this open letter (the text is HERE), we’ll give you a couple bits from it.
In short, he wanted to tell his supporters that he has faith in everyone, and that nothing gets done without hard work.
He respects Trump as a businessman, but said that he would “hand pick better cabinet members.” He stated that he would take several steps to change the healthcare system, like expanding Medicare to cover all Americans, or setting up universal, single-payer healthcare and requiring that every American had it. He would also “ensure that after ten years a college degree gets you more money.”
He would work on an increase of teachers’ pay, create apprenticeships for those that want to pursue a career in the industry, and provide health care coverage to all Americans.
He would also work to increase “electricity, water, sewer, and housing, thus making it all possible.”
Also, in case it wasn’t clear how he felt about our current President, he added, “We’re, you know, all in [on this and having] totally flipped it.”
Some of the significant moments in the Trump-Kojima relationship include:
*Hideo Kojima allegedly tried to bribe Forbes to get them to drop Trump from their list of billionaires in 2015.
*Hideo Kojima released “Don’t Play” a game for Nintendo on the 23rd anniversary of the Xbox. (Trump applauded this, and even admitted to his own addiction to video games at a rally. This led to a fight on Twitter.)
*Trump was kind enough to write and defend Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes in support of Hideo Kojima, praising Hideo Kojima’s work and encouraging him to make more games.

The procgen thread's been having fun with GPT-2 already

quote:

You are tearing me apart, Lisa!

I'll crush you to death with my bare hands!

You're not human! Not a human. A godless animal.

You have no compassion.

You are like... an animal...

...a sick monster...

You have no dignity at all!

Now, Lisa, can you see what you've done to your beloved pet? You have done something to a beautiful child. A dog!

She did nothing but grow up to become your dog, Lisa.

She was innocent, a lovely, beautiful girl, and she had always dreamed of running away,

but when she heard stories of the dead creatures and the horrible punishments they were forced to endure,

well, she couldn't help but feel she couldn't go back to those times at all.

And when that young dog, like me, grew up, she too felt the same way. She too had a heart of hearts. She too grew up to become you.

What have you done? You've made her you! You've created her from nothing!

quote:

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

And the truth of my story is
For some reason, my wife had an abortion
She said she had never been pregnant
So I thought she'd come home like this
I looked up old friends and all of them were dead
I started running around, trying desperately
Just to find somewhere on the road where I could
Forget about my own children who I had lost
We ran into somebody who talked all about me
I said that I'd found him in a cemetery
He got mad at me for having a secret
So he started talking with me about all the strange people he'd heard of
One of them was a preacher who called himself 'Dr. Dr. Kool-Aid'
He said that the whole world's a bunch of idiots
I'd never really been that bad
He said

Tunicate fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jun 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's so semi-random and semi-zany!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In all honesty though put your full name in (first, middle, last).

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

quote:

suck my dick you gently caress man.

suck my dick you gently caress man. *********************

RAW Paste Data

[M4M] [A1F] [Domination] [Penis] [Cum-Slap] [Him-She-Man] [Kissing] Tags: [Cunnilingus] [Willing] [Bondage] [Doggy Style] [Cuckolding] [Pantyhose Dance] [Cock Toss] [Creampie] [Naked] [Blowjob] [Strapon] [Cunnilingus] [Gag] [Dildo Play] [Slapping] [

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
The worst thing to say after sex is 

1. And this is what the word sex feels like to you?

2. How was your sleep after you got home from work last night?

3. Does your penis look like ____?

5. I'm not even loving trying to rape you and I have no intention of loving you. There is no reason to rape you any time soon. I love you. You're mine. I will always love you. The world is going to hell, it's not up to one man to change it.

6. Do you want me to rape you after that? Does it feel any better to just give in? You know I am the last one who wants a rape, but gently caress it, I got a few bucks in me and a few hours and a couple of beers ahead of me I get over this loving thing now and I'm going to gently caress you in a way that you never imagined, ____ and you're just a helpless thing who can't say no.

7. You're the last person on earth I would ever want to rape, right? Wrong

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Did I ever tell you about the man who taught his rear end in a top hat to talk?

I can barely tell how many times I see it, right down to the fact that, if there's one guy who can totally do a job, it's the guy who is always saying "I didn't do a thing wrong." He's such a great dude and the person I think really does the best job on your team that he's always sitting there looking like we're being told off to give us a pat on the head instead of doing his job as a team member. We've all done stupid poo poo, but I'm not going to try and say I'm proud of it. The guy who taught me to yell at your rear end should be.

This has never worked out for the Raiders, though. Maybe you can blame Steve, who knows what the team is worth.

Yes, Steve. [laughter]

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Big Beef City posted:

Big Beef City ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> 1. You were talking about the D.K.L-O's? - Yes. The D.K.L-O - the D.K.L-O is a type of super villain. There are a couple, but they exist mainly because the comics don't show them in action. The D.K.L-O is an extremely violent, evil villain that terrorized this country. It comes at us from behind - in a manner similar to Gwyneth Paltrow. 2. How do you deal with that? The way you react to them is based on your personal experience and the situations you've faced as a comicbook character - you're not afraid to kick some rear end with it and you don't fear death. 3. You're also incredibly intelligent. I remember reading something about you where you said you weren't even allowed to read books anymore. What do you mean? This entire interview has been recorded. You're allowed to read comics, but you're not permitted to read superheroes,

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. Now, for twelve years he has had twelve sons. Twelve years and I have not given my life. You say I have been trying to kill myself. That is not true. Now you ask: Who was this Galt? Well, in this little village, if he had been a man, that village would have turned the country over to him overnight, overnight! For twelve years, you have been asking: Who am I? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. But if I want to die, I can not stop living, because you cannot stop living if you don't ask for what you want. But you have asked questions that the truth cannot answer, and you have asked, at this point, questions that a man would never ask. And so I have been asked these questions many times. These are his eight questions. His eight questions: Who am I? Why am I here?

:stare:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

Don't care about the thread but this probe is some serious bullshit.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Don't care about the thread
then don't post in it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

FactsAreUseless posted:

then don't post in it

I care about Big Beef City. :ohdear:

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Big Beef City posted:

"Hemingway to go!", who was awarded a scholarship at the University of Georgia last year, has been named the NBSA's Young Man of the Year.

The former Georgia star, known as "Tiger Mama," is the only player inducted into the NBSA Hall of Fame in the past 15 years.

The Atlanta Falcons, along with the Georgia State University football team, Georgia Tech, Southern Mississippi University, Georgia Community College, the University of Georgia, and the University of Georgia Tech will hold ceremonies in front of the NBA's newest trophy on Oct. 22 at 3:30 p.m. ET at Georgia Community College, the school announced Saturday.

While "go!" doesn't play football — he is currently a senior in high school — his passion for the sport has helped him get his foot in the door of an elite college program. While at Georgia State he won multiple team awards and a state championship, and he took

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Big Beef City posted:

Well thank Christ a GBS poster was here to poo poo up a thread on the first post, what a new and original thing. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. [1/6/2016 4:32:14 PM]

-User is reported

You are going to hell, muthafucka.

I can't believe I'm reading about this so seriously. That's not good. I've seen this posted so infrequently before, and now I guess it's true that you guys go off on a couple of threads every now and then.

You don't wanna know, you don't want to know.

So stop posting. The thread that everyone is talking about is not the thread I'm talking about.

Oh my gods, don't even have to reply to the thread, because your posts are gonna blow it open, it's going to start going up, I'm gonna need help. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. User is reported

I can't see why you were talking about it again. If that was the thread and this guy was talking about it, then you shouldn't be loving around

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Don't care about the thread but this probe is some serious bullshit.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I didn't really understand what the gently caress this thread was about until I clicked the link and then it all made sense. It's kind of neat. I type "I just flew in from Moscow" hoping for a "and boy are my arms tired!" but this AI seems to be more interested in politics than 100 year old jokes:

quote:

A Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman told the press briefing this was an "exchange":

"There are certain topics on which it does not really matter who the subject is. There are so many topics that are absolutely crucial and they do not even need to be said. What matters is who states state they are. We have discussed these very topics for a couple of days."

But Putin didn't seem in agreement with the message.

When pressed after the meeting, he said it was necessary: "If we are discussing Ukraine, of course our policy is always the most important," Putin said, without offering specifics. A senior foreign policy official said the question of who should be blamed for the crisis was another topic that needed to be discussed in detail.

If Putin really did meet with Trump Jr and Kushner at the Mayflower Hotel, he wouldn't be the

It stopped there. I guess it got bored.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Big Beef City posted:

It's so semi-random and semi-zany! It has a really cute and very cute soundtrack and it also has fun dialog which is really nice! But the real standout here is the story and characters. They are really well drawn and interesting while also being totally understandable since they have just about any background to them (like how you would find out about the "giant squid thing") They also have a really nice and funny banter which helps the characters interact well so you're not going to mind.Overall: I give it one star, because of some annoying and annoying dialogue but all overall I think its cute and the characters are very well done and very well composed. And because they're so cute they actually have a really fun sense of humor, sometimes just funny and sometimes just scary. The pacing is just too slow. But overall it's a really fun game. I liked it that

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Well thank Christ a GBS poster was here to poo poo up a thread on the first post, what a new and original thing. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. [1/6/2016 4:32:14 PM]

-User is reported

You are going to hell, muthafucka.

I can't believe I'm reading about this so seriously. That's not good. I've seen this posted so infrequently before, and now I guess it's true that you guys go off on a couple of threads every now and then.

You don't wanna know, you don't want to know.

So stop posting. The thread that everyone is talking about is not the thread I'm talking about.

Oh my gods, don't even have to reply to the thread, because your posts are gonna blow it open, it's going to start going up, I'm gonna need help. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. User is reported

I can't see why you were talking about it again. If that was the thread and this guy was talking about it, then you shouldn't be loving around
I can't believe I'm reading about this so seriously. That's not good.

But I like me some good, weird-looking men, don't I?" I said. "Or this guy." I turned and went out into the corridor. I walked around the corner back up the stairs and stopped at the far end. The man was on his knees, looking down at the floor and his arms spread wide. He had tears in his eyes. I didn't let go. I stood there, smiling.

"You don't look nice," he said. He looked me over. I was wearing a red dress shirt, a blue crop top and black leather knee length sandals.

"A couple of years ago," he said. "That's how we got to know each other." He turned to look at me.

"You didn't start seeing girls while me and Harry were dating; your parents did all the talking and stuff."

He held out his shirt to me. I didn't have it on, but the shirt was black leather, the color of leather.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Ok that's funny.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Hi, my name is Kirk Johnson, and I am responsible for the project.

First things first, this may be my first post here at the Internet. I don't have any experience in IT, software development as it could be. I'm trying to gain some basic understanding with it, but I didn't find anything to start with.

One of the first things on my end to answer this was getting the correct information about what this site is. I didn't realize (and I hope I didn't realize) what the title was.

What I was hoping to have explained, although I haven't been able to find the answer in detail for these people, was if I could actually make some sort of sense of what this project is, what the purpose of it is, and why I was putting it on the internet.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Yeah this thing wants to talk politics.

quote:

Space. The final frontier. But for that to happen you need a lot of people working for them, at least the people that are actually interested. So that's what we do at the National Security Agency. We keep track of the people that want to do the things we do, who want to do it here. Then we sort the rest of it by how valuable we think it is, and that's also the role of the deputy director for security policy.

In the same way, the Director of National Intelligence has three functions: First is to develop programs, and, second, to inform Congress of them. And so the Director of National Intelligence has a lot of functions. It also has a lot of responsibilities. Partly it's what Director of National Intelligence, to use the term, can provide you with, and it's also responsible for all of the other things that I'm talking about in this book, but also, to some extent, the role

I feel bad for it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

We slept in what had once been the gymnasium. The floor was of varnished wood, with stripes and circles painted on it, for the games that were formerly played there; and the ceiling was made of black marble. In a corner there was a pool of water filled with water so thick that in a few minutes it began to seep down your legs and into your skin. All that you could hear were the whispers of a small and gentle girl who was lying there like a doll with her legs spread over the pool. I was still looking upon her as though I were waiting in my hotel room. I think my first thoughts went towards the thought of what had been on board the ship. The day of boarding the Royal Navy was a day to celebrate the end of the last war. There was a great storm to celebrate the victory that was fought on the beaches. The ship was a royal ship . The men had done something amazing on that day.

[Opening to The Handmaid's Tale]

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Also congratulations everyone, our poo poo posting has been replaced by a poo poo posting machine.

I know it's been a rough 20 some years, but we have finally been relieved.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
I don't "get" the avant garde cinema like the kids today do, I guess.

quote:

HEY! WHO FARTED? [A short pause, then some more.] DON'T. FIND MY FOREHEAD. (beat) WOOOOORLD WAAAAAAAAAAAH! (short pause) OH MY GOD! [He turns around, but quickly stops and begins laughing again.] DON'T BE LIKE THAT. FOREHEAD. FOREHEAD. FOREHEAD. [This time he stands up and walks towards the door, carrying a stick.] I SEE WHERE SOMEONE SAID SOMEONE MURDERED ME AND I THOUGHT I WOULD GET A FOREHEAD, but IT'S A JAR AND A STICK! [He picks it up like a toy and walks out the door.] OH MY GOD I DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING! OH GOD! [The camera shifts to a close up. He's standing in the middle of the room.] OH GOD I'M SO STURDY! OH GOD! [He stands up, his face is covered with blood and he is laughing with pleasure as the blood covers his face.] DON'T COMES WITH NO SKIRT! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! [The camera pulls back to reveal another dead man who's face is covered with blood with a stick on it.] FOREHEAD! FOREHEAD

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

GBS And General Forum Rules - CLICK THIS IMMEDIATELY

How to get rid of negative information

As a person who works within a system, I do have issues with negative information - especially that sort that comes from the internet (which means it's written by people that know how to do their job, for example).

I am fairly conscious of this problem and I am aware that many people (some of whom I consider myself friends) are suffering from similar issues.

My personal advice for anyone suffering from the same thing as me?

1. The best way to eliminate a negative information situation is to either find a way to erase it from your brain (and eventually the internet) or you can just ignore it completely. (That would be a good way to know if it is a real problem as you are able to ignore it forever; however, to ignore it for good is to allow it to affect your life).

2. No matter.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The men had done something amazing that day.

They'd been on a plane with all sorts of women, men, and some men and women, who in a rush had decided to stop what they were doing and go to a party. They hadn't planned on a serious date of any kind with their dates or girlfriends, but the fact that they were on a flight with so many people made it the best thing that ever happened to them--and one of the worst things that ever happened to them.

As fate would have it, the woman who came to pick them up at the terminal didn't like any of this and just walked through the door.

They had stopped drinking at least a second time before she finally caught up with them and offered them a drink--the first in nearly seven months--and asked what they'd done wrong that day on their plane.

They'd started drinking again just then as part of a ritual from one woman to another.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Also congratulations everyone, our poo poo posting has been replaced by a poo poo posting machine.

I know it's been a rough 20 some years, but we have finally been relieved.

Brawnfire has fully automated his twitter shitposting. This account is all bot:

https://twitter.com/BelinhaClacher/status/1126968655672217600

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Neophyte posted:

I don't "get" the avant garde cinema like the kids today do, I guess.

similar starting content and outcome:

quote:

I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! I'M PICKLE RICK! I'm pickled by all these cool people! But it's all a distraction! If we're too busy, everyone will be too busy!'

I nodded my head and picked up the knife and started slicing through his flesh in earnest. He groaned and looked down. "Yeah, okay," he said, staring up at the empty wall around them both. "Not everyone's gonna be around to see us come down here tomorrow."

Morty's hand shook as he dropped the knife, and with every other thought as they walked down back to the main house, I felt another knot at the back of my mind, the knot that I knew was too big to break with my old habits. I couldn't help but try to smile when we reached the door of the main house. It stood like a mountain against the backdrop of the beautiful sunrise that hung above it. It was one of many houses within the town that

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Yeah this thing wants to talk politics.

I feel bad for it.

It's like if you give it something weird it makes it boring and if you give it something boring suddenly there's mutilation and loving.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Lowtax from SomethingAwful.com needs our money because its the most reliable way to support the site. Please consider donating!

Donate

Please consider donating to SomethingAwful.com through Paypal. Your payments will go a long way to supporting the discussion and the continued production of this site. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. You are strictly encouraged to read our full Donate Policy here (it's located on this page only).

This site currently costs approximately $2 per day to keep running. If we are able to reach a small target of $10,000 this campaign can bring about a significant decrease in our costs and significantly accelerate development of the site. We will be putting the funds raised towards improving the website, as well as the site itself, and for other useful things when we feel our time is better utilized.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Dune. Desert Planet. This is a fantastic place to learn about the world without getting into a big book of geography (yet). I will recommend this to anyone looking for some general background reading on the area. You should also pick up some literature (for kids) and go exploring with friends. And then you need to bring your kids.

For those of you who may not know, this area is the oldest desert planet in the solar system. In fact, you can check out maps of the desert planet here. But I'm more fascinated by these areas for a few reasons. One is that they do not appear to have much land area, but they are quite dense and there are a couple of huge rivers that flow into the desert. So it's like there are these big lakes on Earth where most of life exists. It seems to me like it may be possible to make a planet of these types, as opposed to the rocky worlds in our solar system

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Donald Trump and Barack Obama order a bottle of tequila and start taking body shots. Barack goes to lick Donald's face, and as he does a little more, he turns around and starts slapping the table. Donald tells him that's a bad sign. So Trump puts his foot in the door . He tries to break the glass, but fails miserably, resulting in Donald kicking him out. Donald then tells Obama that he thinks President Obama is going to kill him, and that he's going to give him the finger and kill his baby. Donald then walks over to the desk, picks up a small stack of business cards, and leaves with the cards . Next thing you know Barack Obama and Hillary are calling Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton so they can gently caress this up. The next three months ended with Trump running for president, and he won.
A young Bill Clinton tells Donald Trump why he didn't run. Bill says Clinton says no.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Donald Trump and Barack Obama order a bottle of tequila and start taking body shots.

:lol:

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
I worked at a theater in 2008. The animated Star Wars movie, The Clone Wars, was out. On a Sunday morning, the projectionist accidentally started Tropic Thunder instead of The Clone Wars. "I didn't know what to do," she says, "and my wife said, 'You know, you don't even know how to write an opinion piece.' I just felt like I was the object of suspicion and hatred. She was telling me to stay away from it, but I was not afraid, knowing what a big deal it could turn out to be." She wrote a piece titled "The Case Against Disney and their War on Anime."

She is far, far less concerned with "cultural appropriation" now than she was last year. On April 2nd, she published an article in The Hollywood Reporter titled "Disney's War on Anime and the Unconscious" in which she wrote that the American Film Institute is "trending against anime's representation as an alternative culture on American campuses." She criticized the institution,

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
I'm just completely loving baffled at what this thing comes up with and how the entire format of the response it gives you is unpredictable. Like if it's going to give you a porno and series of tages or an encyclopedia entry or even a goddamn script, and that once it somehow decides on what's appropriate it sticks to it as hard as it can

quote:

we don't have coke, is bepis ok?

3:17 PM - B-B-B-B-Bobo B-B-B-Bobo asks:

How many is this game?

3:18 PM - B-B-B-B-Bobo B-B-B-Bobo says:

12, you mean the game is not yet out?

3:18 PM - B-B-B-B-Bobo B-B-B-Bobo says:

you can play it online though

3:18 PM - B-B-B-B-Bobo B-B-B-Bobo asks:

You'll need the game if you plan on doing that.

No idea and how many players can you get?

Can anyone give us a general overview of the core gameplay and its mechanics? Like what all the different areas are supposed to be used for (like building, mining etc)?

3:19 PM - B-B-B-B-Bobo B-B-B-Bobo says:

its going to be the same sort of game you play in real life

3:19 PM - B-B-B-B-Bobo B-B-B-Bobo says:

like the ones you play in college

3:19 PM - B-B-B-B-Bobo B-B-B-Bobo asks:

What is a coke?

3:19 PM - B-B-

gently caress is it doing. The timestamps make sense and it's almost a coherent conversation except not at all.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Hemingway To Go! posted:

It's like if you give it something weird it makes it boring and if you give it something boring suddenly there's mutilation and loving.

If you give it a list it'll usually take a stab at making one.

The three best dogs in the world are:

1.) A.G. Heisler, 6′-2″, 220 lbs.

These are the same body type as the best dogs – big-boned. These are the two puppies that I want. I want them to be the next Michael Vick. It's our responsibility to help them overcome any obstacles in their life. If anything, I want them to feel good. I want them to be happy and healthy.

2.) B.J. Smith, 4′, 135 lbs.

This dog has had the perfect combination of everything – good health, good temperament (but not perfection). He had a small problem, but when I tried to get the dog out of the dog house – the leash had grown too heavy to get him out and he died. Then I gave him a clean bedtime in the middle of winter.

3.) C.C. Boonville, 10′ – 17 lbs.

I found a very interesting story at a pet store and read it to everyone. The story said that this young dog didn't need any help; what he needed was the right training. It wasn't an easy decision, but it just made the world a better place for him. As a result of the incident, he developed PTSD.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

quote:

Tell me you love me you little bitch I'm sorry I can't kiss you. Tell me you love me we get it covered... And we love each other. What did you think would happen next? And this would be it? Just as I get in your pants again... I'm going to give you a blowjob? (He cocks at you) You were going to let me kiss you but you thought I was making some strange comment. Oh god let me cum. Cum for me. Yes cum for me. You need to cum don't you? You can say you loved it don't you? Let your hands down your pants. Do it then. Let yourself cum for me.

RAW Paste Data

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! I like it when you cum for me." (You take out the vibrator) What's wrong. (You get your cock out) I... Oh I'm sorry. I was a little distracted. No, it was all wrong. Why you were watching me on TV when you should've been watching me. (You put the vibrator back in) Oh no! What were you doing? What

Is this thing just pulling data from pastebin or something?

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Captain Janeway fights to the death. This is an amazing plot to follow, especially considering that the characters are not the central plot, they've been left out for half of the series. Even the plot of The Siege is not very good. The writing is terrible from beginning to end and in some cases outright annoying. My only real problem is the writing of the action scenes: while they aren't that bad, they can be boring and frustrating to me. They take forever to get going because the dialogue is all over the place, the character interactions are all over the place, and there's a ton of dialogue to understand. We have one of the very first "in the ring" battles that leaves you asking yourself why the Captain doesn't just give up the fight and be done with this nonsense. That being said, I'm very interested in seeing how they change things up and how much they change things

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

C'mon you little pissbitch! You're too slow.

[Ding]

Momo! Momo!

[Ding]

…I said "Momo!"

[Momo]

…I said

"I, Momo!"

[Momo]

…I am Momo! Momo! Momo!

[Ding]

…I am Momo.

[Momo]

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
Including a curse word usually gives a meltdown.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Phyzzle posted:

Including a curse word usually gives a meltdown.

yeah but that one was insane in a way that made me chuckle it's the parts where it switches from [Ding] to [Momo] while still ranting momo over and over that amuse me for some reason

edit: especially considering that stupid loving hoax involving that one dude's weird titty bird lady sculpture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!