Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh man...a boyfriend? I mean that's pretty good. I don't know how I can compete with that except WAIT! Player 2 has entered the arena and this motherfucker is loving MARRIED!
Boom! Headshot!
Married > Dating every single time!
Get on my level, scrub.
I could be married AND have a boyfriend, but I don't want to flex too hard. Just saying you don't want to compete with me unless you're bring your A-game.

GG, close.

loser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
/OOC Maybe she'll pour blue fluid on a tampon!

/OOC poo poo, mistell...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have several boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands and wives pouring blue fluid on tampons every day all day! It's expensive, but I'm worth it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my boyfriend watches my wife and I pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month; we're in a polymer triad

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Joke's on you, loser, my boyfriend has a wife!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Joke's on you, loser, my boyfriend has a wife!

Same :colbert: AND seven husbands

take the moon

by sebmojo
um, I have a girlfriend that I watch pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

FutonForensic

Splatmaster posted:

/OOC Maybe she'll pour blue fluid on a tampon!

/OOC poo poo, mistell...

google THIS

Pssh, whatev. I bet your boyfriend is edition 3 or later. I have an edition 1, mint condition, and it's one of only 300 misprinted boyfriends (the D is cut off) so it's even rarer.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

Pssh, whatev. I bet your boyfriend is edition 3 or later. I have an edition 1, mint condition, and it's one of only 300 misprinted boyfriends (the D is cut off) so it's even rarer.

actually, I have a 1st edition rookie boyfriend. signed.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
my boyfriend has a silver prosthetic, virgin

take the moon

by sebmojo

oh poo poo my b. should read threads.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

actually, I have a 1st edition rookie boyfriend. signed.

Oh yeah? My boyfriend is literally the Stanley Cup *and* he makes me pancakes.

vanisher

fjirst off my name isn't um

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Stoner Sloth

" said my wife "And he's coming over."

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Korean Boomhauer

Stoner Sloth posted:

" said my wife "And he's coming over."

to pour blue liquid on a tampon 1x, as per The Monthly Ritual

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi yes uh my ex bf could pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month but my current one cannot; i am in search of a replacement blue fluid but not replacement boyfriend but you can bring your wife over

Goons Are Gifts

Boyfriend here, offering services of blue secret generation, usable for tampon purposes. Payable in Bitcoin and reddit upvotes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Boyfriend here, offering services of blue secret generation, usable for tampon purposes. Payable in Bitcoin and reddit upvotes.

Sorry I don't date redditors, I have a goonfriend

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I only have room for one boyfriend in my life. That boyfriend's name? Jesus. Yes. Jesus. Jesus Hernandez from down the block with the rear end that won't quit.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

boyfriend without a D is missing an important feature

Stoner Sloth

Bo-Pepper posted:

I only have room for one boyfriend in my life. That boyfriend's name? Jesus. Yes. Jesus. Jesus Hernandez from down the block with the rear end that won't quit.

'Take this and eat it, for it is my rear end' - Jesus (Hernandez)

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 19:27 on May 14, 2019

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

Stoner Sloth posted:

'Take this and eat it, for it is my rear end' - Jesus (Hernandez)

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Happy for you op, congrats on having both.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

canyoneer posted:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm your boyfriend but I have a boyfriend who has a boyfriend.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm your boyfriend but I have a boyfriend who has a boyfriend.

It's boyfriends all the way down

Goons Are Gifts

Parts of my body are in fact a boyfriend, depending on the day and the influence of the sun.

Finger Prince

As I was going to St. Ives
I met a man with seven wives
And I'm like no boyfriends? Bitch get on my level.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

canyoneer posted:

hey, listen. some of my best exboyfriends did not have the D and they were perfectly a-ok

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Parts of my body are in fact a boyfriend, depending on the day and the influence of the sun.

can you tell the time by your boyfriend

google THIS

canyoneer posted:

:thejoke:

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

can you tell the time by your boyfriend

Yes, also on Wednesdays I shave my boyfriend so he looks nice in public when testing out wild outfits.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Yes, also on Wednesdays I shave my boyfriend so he looks nice in public when testing out wild outfits.

Ah yes, the Erasure model

google THIS

(an old black-and-white sitcom)

Bernice: (peering out the window) Roger, look! The Jenkinses next-door just got a boyfriend!

(laugh track)

Roger: (not looking up from his newspaper) That's nice, dear.

(laugh track)

Bernice: Why don't we have a boyfriend, Roger?

Roger: we don't need one, dear.

(laugh track)

Bernice: (in her signature whiny voice) But Rogeeeerrr!

(laugh track)

Billy: (running into the kitchen) Gee willakers, Ma! The neighbors just got a boyfriend!

(laugh track)

Bernice: That does it! I'm going to get us a boyfriend if it's the last thing I do!

(sustained laugh track)

(Roger just looks at the camera and shakes his head, bracing for the disruption to his routine that inevitably ensues whenever his wife trying to do something independently)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Finger Prince posted:

As I was going to St. Ives
I met a man with seven wives
And I'm like no boyfriends? Bitch get on my level.

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

Bernice: (peering out the window) Roger, look! The Jenkinses next-door just got a boyfriend!

(laugh track)

(laugh track)

(laugh track)

(laugh track)

Billy: (running into the kitchen) Gee willakers, Ma! The neighbors just got a boyfriend!

(laugh track)

Bernice: That does it! I'm going to get us a boyfriend if it's the last thing I do!

(sustained laugh track)

(Roger just looks at the camera and shakes his head, bracing for the disruption to his routine that inevitably ensues whenever his wife trying to do something independently)

Scaly Haylie

Goons Are Great posted:

I believe you mean "looks nice in pubic"

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

google THIS posted:

(laugh track)

(laugh track)

(laugh track)

(laugh track)

(laugh track)

(sustained laugh track)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

if everybody has a boyfriend, then no one has a boyfriend