Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The Transfer Window has officially opened in England, its silly season time.

Dont bold deals until they are actually done, everytime you do this a little piece of our beloved mod dies inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i wish manchester city were buying antoine griezmann and frenkie de jong!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Newcastle will sign a bunch of players right before the deadline to save 6 weeks wages and we'll start the season awfully because they've had no preseason and we won't have benitez to bail us out this time

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

I would love it if someone is willing to give us money for Mustafi

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Give us Tielemans Brendan, work your magic.

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

Give us Tielemans Brendan, work your magic.

You'll wake up with a hangover and Balotelli instead.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Who's a good, £40m-ish, midfielder who can inject some much needed creativity into the arsenal midfield? We should buy one of those

Don't say Aaron Ramsey pls

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Who's a good, £40m-ish, midfielder who can inject some much needed creativity into the arsenal midfield? We should buy one of those

We need a non-clown car defender too so probably only looking at 20m for each unless we get to the CL.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Ryan Kent has apparently been priced at £12m and I don’t think at that price Rangers can afford him, so he’ll be going back to Liverpool and then out to a championship side pretty soon.

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Emre Can :downs:

Edit: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain :downs:

Myssu fucked around with this message at 17:44 on May 16, 2019

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

You can have Matt Grimes for £35m, if you ask nicely.

Dan James is off to Manchester United for £12m.

Graham Potter and team to Brighton for £3m.

Wayne Routledge to legoland (the real one, not Cardiff) and then the unemployment line.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Mr Snips posted:

I would love it if someone is willing to give us money for Mustafi

Gazidis wants him at Inter apparently.

Reiss Nelson

blue footed boobie posted:

We need a non-clown car defender too so probably only looking at 20m for each unless we get to the CL.

Holding & Bielik.

A net profit of £10m? Sounds like a KSE deal!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I really hope somebody like West Ham or Inter or Hebei Fortune wants to buy fatty Gonz this summer

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Gazidis wants him at Inter apparently.

enjoy your probation you're thinking of AC Milan

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Actually Nabil Fekir could conceivably fit the bill, he should be cheaper this year than last because he's going into the last year of his contract and not signing a new one.

He also apparently has recurring knee injuries and would therefore suit Arsenal perfectly.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Myssu posted:

He also apparently has recurring knee injuries and would therefore suit Arsenal perfectly.

I thought Fekir hasn't had any injuries issues since the transfer to Liverpool fell through besides a minor ankle one.

I've seen some reports that Spurs are in for Fekir.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/15/report-tottenham-want-lyons-nabil-fekir/

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
i love the summer transfer thread, summer trp posting

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Which big club is gonna spend big bucks for Joao Felix to sit on their bench?

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Brony Car posted:

I thought Fekir hasn't had any injuries issues since the transfer to Liverpool fell through besides a minor ankle one.

I've seen some reports that Spurs are in for Fekir.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/15/report-tottenham-want-lyons-nabil-fekir/

It's been one season, even Daniel Sturridge managed to stay fit for one season.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1129301067576107010

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
why would anyone sign for inter at this point in their history? can they even afford him?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Can we just loving not, what the gently caress is wrong with our front office. We need centerbacks and a loving striker damnit.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

advanced statsman posted:

why would anyone sign for inter at this point in their history? can they even afford him?

They're in the CL?

If you're thinking of Milan then yes I agree lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Please take him, United will throw in a gently used Matteo Darmian as well, or perhaps you’d like a slightly crooked Marcos Rojo.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Aren't United offering a similar thing to Madrid with Bale basically saying they will massively subsidise his wages to get Sanchez out, in which case he might be worth a punt.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
Just swap Sanchez for Bale. Similarly insane wages, both hated by the fans and out of favor with the managers. As a bonus it'll be extra hilarious for everyone not involved when they both continue to suck at their new club

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Tiemoue Bakayoko is available, I'm sure Chelsea would take £40m.

Oh, you said good midfielder. NM then.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

uli2000 posted:

Tiemoue Bakayoko is available, I'm sure Chelsea would take £40m.

Oh, you said good midfielder. NM then.

He was poo poo for the first half of the season but now he’s quite good. Milan should exercise their option to buy for 35 but who knows if they will because Gazidis is a loving idiot.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Didn't he tell Gatuso to gently caress off during a match?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

CyberPingu posted:

Didn't he tell Gatuso to gently caress off during a match?

He did. They patched things up pretty quickly afterwards though.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yesssss pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Arsenal linked with 28 year old centre half Walter Kanneman from Gremio: anyone know anything about him?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

https://twitter.com/tim_spiers_star/status/1129681932231614464

We really need a rotation option up top. Whenever Jota or Jimenez came off, production basically stopped.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Lloyd Kelly to Bournemouth is a done deal

https://twitter.com/afcbournemouth/status/1129737147877974016?s=19

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
£13m for a youth international with half a season in the Championship is crazy money. Left backs are pretty rare but still.

If we get less than that for DJ I'll be fuming.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

tao of lmao posted:

https://twitter.com/tim_spiers_star/status/1129681932231614464

We really need a rotation option up top. Whenever Jota or Jimenez came off, production basically stopped.

He might still choose Newcastle so long as benitez stays but now he can go somewhere else and almost certainly earn demand more money we won't sign him because of Ashley's rules about signing older players who have no resale value

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Jose posted:

He might still choose Newcastle so long as benitez stays but now he can go somewhere else and almost certainly earn demand more money we won't sign him because of Ashley's rules about signing older players who have no resale value

My understanding is he's entirely Newcastles to lose, which I guess depends on which side of the bed Mike Ashley wakes up on. Personally I'd rather you lot have him for free than see him go to Wolves for £16m but I'm a spiteful piece of poo poo sometimes

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Dedrick Boyata from Celtic to Hertha Berlin on a free transfer is a done deal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48328198

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

norwich keep getting linked with joe hart for some reason despite him being arguably worse than tim krul and poo poo with his feet which is what farke wants

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Whorelord posted:

norwich keep getting linked with joe hart for some reason despite him being arguably worse than tim krul and poo poo with his feet which is what farke wants

They should buy Nordfeldt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Who is Hart’s agent because he must be really good.