Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEAD GAY FORUM

the good posts were inside you all along
Replaced the mishmash of random CFL and traditional light bulbs in my house with all new 100w LED bulbs. Actual wattage used is like 15, but they shine like 100W and man, they are bright! I can see in my house!

I tell ya, get some o' these bad boys and you'll be set for about 883 days of continuous, illuminating 100W of light!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAD GAY FORUM

Farecoal posted:

op you have reported for sex trafficking

:nyoron:

DEAD GAY FORUM

hmm yes. makes you think

DEAD GAY FORUM

Manifisto posted:

gently caress no, thinking is the last thing I want to do. I want to bask in the energy-efficient illumination of devices constructed with a perfection that humans can only dream of.

don't aim too high.

lofty aspirations such as attaining perfect illumination will cause your wings to melt, and your imminent demise as you fall to earth. the price of your hubris