Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manifisto posted:

I stumble into the ancient temple, nearly delirious from my weeklong journey through the jungle. the high priest rises from his gilded throne. his headdress, a reverent likeness of the Sun God, glimmers in the torchlight. "how dare you disturb this sanctum of Amon-Ra, supreme ruler of the universe!" he snarls. in response I reach into my backpack, grab the precious item I have carried so faithfully through the wilderness, and thrust it into the air. it is a 100w LED light bulb, fresh from its packaging. the throng in the temple gasps; one by one they fall to their knees and prostrate themselves. the high priest remains frozen for a long minute, but at last he, too, crumples to the ground and bows his head.

"and they're surprisingly affordable," I say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU