Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Here I find myself, divorced. For the first time in a decade I am single. Suddenly it seems I am surrounded by women, thirsty AF, loose in their morals but tight otherwise. I could slay em all with a single flash of that old blade. It might help the loneliness for a moment, but I know what lies down that path.

How did I get here? What failures brought me to this place. What wisdom awaits me if I approach this situation properly?

They say I should try dating, but how I do this? What’s dating today? Tinder? Disgusting.

I could surely use some friends now, and I’d love to hear some advice on dating from the most cultured group of swine I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
What did you do to your wife that she divorced you? Did you show her your post history?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Commie NedFlanders posted:

What’s dating today? Tinder? Disgusting.
your main 3 dating apps are tinder grinder and diddler

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op: I'm a sex haver, i could have sex any time i want, but i would also like to make a thread on a internet forum asking maybe how to have sex? i know how, but i want to know if you know.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
op being separated and out of practice puts you in overlapping territory of 2 distinct warring groups so you gotta be aware that the Ex-sex-havers are the ones having sex with their ex and the ex-sex-havers are the ones not having any sex. note the capital letter

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Whoa didn't know they made fruit knives from hanzo steel

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Love yourself first. Commit seppuku ASAP

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Jose posted:

What did you do to your wife that she divorced you? Did you show her your post history?

After some therapy work, I recognize that I had been struggling with a terrible personality curse and untreated PTSD for years, and using unhealthy coping mechanisms such as self medication. At times this would cause me to do stupid poo poo like post giant threads about the decaying state of our culture or when I was really out of it I would just bitch about c-spam and well she was a great woman and dutiful wife but everyone has their limits and when twitter banned me the writing was on the wall

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

your main 3 dating apps are tinder grinder and diddler

Looks like those religious weirdos warning everyone about the slippery slope of sexual immorality were right after all

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Did Jesus finally dump you?

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
This threat title had promise but unironically posting “getting banned from Twitter was the straw that broke the camels back and lead to my divorce of 10 years” really ended up making me feel A LOT better about my situation.

PS you probably look like someone’s dad, go to college bars in a nice shirt and jacket and for every woman who thinks you’re out of place there will be 4-5 secretly trying to call you Daddy.

Maybe less if you’re fat IDK

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

After some therapy work, I recognize that I had been struggling with a terrible personality curse and untreated PTSD for years, and using unhealthy coping mechanisms such as self medication. At times this would cause me to do stupid poo poo like post giant threads about the decaying state of our culture or when I was really out of it I would just bitch about c-spam and well she was a great woman and dutiful wife but everyone has their limits and when twitter banned me the writing was on the wall

Yeah bud I feel like getting off the internet totally might be the best option for you in the long run.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Is the OP still banned from posting in cspam?

Eugene V. Deadlift
Apr 8, 2013
Hey, real talk. That sucks, man. Hang in there

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Turning to GBS for help after the internet ruined your entire life is probably the best decision you could have made here, and I, having never met you or cared about you, assure you that I feel vaguely proud of you in a way that will never impact your life.
We're all somewhat here for you, bud!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Here I find myself, divorced. For the first time in a decade I am single. Suddenly it seems I am surrounded by women, thirsty AF, loose in their morals but tight otherwise. I could slay em all with a single flash of that old blade. It might help the loneliness for a moment, but I know what lies down that path.

How did I get here? What failures brought me to this place. What wisdom awaits me if I approach this situation properly?

They say I should try dating, but how I do this? What’s dating today? Tinder? Disgusting.

I could surely use some friends now, and I’d love to hear some advice on dating from the most cultured group of swine I know.

lol so you’re really as insufferable irl as you are online.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
in case anyone is wondering he got banned from twitter for saying the slave trade was good because it brought jesus to Africa. I figure offsite is okay in this case because op cannot stop talking about twitter, even when his life is falling apart.

get help op.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

WatermelonGun posted:

in case anyone is wondering he got banned from twitter for saying the slave trade was good because it brought jesus to Africa. I figure offsite is okay in this case because op cannot stop talking about twitter, even when his life is falling apart.

get help op.

Seems very apt for commie nedflanders, true or not.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

I was just at a bachelor part with one of the grooms "friends" who went down the Alt-Right whole mega deep and can't seem to find his way out. Most of his friends basically won't talk to him at this point, because he simple can't seem to live his life and is obsessed with politicizing everything. He also seems to now hate women, often referring to his friend's wives as "cunts" because they won't deeply breathe in his farts.

Sorry it took this for you to realize that behavior of any kind like this, regardless of political leanings, is insufferable and eventually drives everyone away. I've done some of this in the past and luckily didn't torch a marriage. I hope you're able to get yourself into some counselling OP, because poo poo's gonna be hosed up for awhile for you, and we've all see people steer into the slide when it comes to personal disasters affecting beleifs on the rest of the world.

If at any point you find yourself, like previously mentioned "friend", defending Nazi's (while we were in Europe, nonetheless) because of some beliefs you developed when a relationship fell apart, you've probably taken a wrong turn somewhere.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I can't believe ned flanders sacrificed his marriage to defend the drat slave trade

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
The mutha fuckin Divorced Pimp Jedi

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Icochet posted:

I can't believe ned flanders sacrificed his marriage to defend the drat slave trade

Should have put a clause in the marriage contract that they were not allowed to end discussions about the slave trade until 2028.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

banned from twitter and, as is tradition, banned from marriage soon after

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
lol in the blur of your sanctimonious posting I can only really recall you being incredibly proud of your traditional monogamous Jesus approved relationship

that really worked out for you huh?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

he's going to bet banned again for his new theory that the real bad slavery...is marriage!!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Zelder posted:

he's going to bet banned again for his new theory that the real bad slavery...is marriage!!

The real slavery was the friends we enslaved along the way.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hell Yeah posted:

op: I'm a sex haver, i could have sex any time i want, but i would also like to make a thread on a internet forum asking maybe how to have sex? i know how, but i want to know if you know.

I just want to go back to this for a moment because, while I'm not the op and most-assuredly AM a sex participant a LOT, I'd like to see this thread of yours and any advice you have for others out there who might not be as lucky or skilled as many of us are, and it really never hurts to go back and look over the fundamentals to see if maybe you can 'up your sex game' to the next level! I'm sure there's a lot of pro-tips out there about 'doing it' that could really come in handy and not just for the now completely sex-less op who needs a refresher course on things like how to flair his testicles or 'do the sutra' now that he's back on the scene.
You know just some handy graphs and charts for anybody who wants to catch up, really.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Wait is op not being ironic here

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Wait is op not being ironic here

CommieNedFlanders cannot tell a lie; it would be against his deeply felt Christian morality, that also ruined his marriage.

Emulator
Sep 20, 2007
perma-nub

I could slay em all with a single flash of that old blade. It might help the loneliness for a moment, but I know what lies down that path.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Dude should have been practicing some push-ups, imo.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Well OP if you want to re-enter the dating scene I would suggest you start by thinking of women in a way that is far, far, far away from "loose morals but tight otherwise"

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

It's a bad year.
I was more hopeful than I have been in 20 years; now I am the saddest I have ever been.

You might find some dysfunctional chick, good luck.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

cnut posted:

Dude should have been practicing some push-ups, imo.

To be fair they 'came to him for help' because the 'Warning: Barbarians" sign printer was just spitting out wingdings again.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Really sorry to hear that buddy ):

cnut
May 3, 2016

Big Beef City posted:

To be fair they 'came to him for help' because the 'Warning: Barbarians" sign printer was just spitting out wingdings again.

:hmmyes:

Sikreci
Mar 23, 2006

If the world is on fire and barbarians are at the gates, premarital sex is a more valuable currency than bitcoins tbh

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Enjoy being single. It’d be pretty sweet in a lot of ways if I was single now. Although maybe it’s a “grass is greener” type of thing. But live it up for the rest of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
That boy looks like he could carry a printer