Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Biohazard posted:

I was a messed up, super sensitive kid. My childhood was exactly great or very calm for a long time and, despite my parents best efforts, they hosed me up pretty good. Luckily I found these forums that helped harden me the gently caress up a little bit, but for a lot of years I just hated any form of conflict whatsoever.

When I was like maybe 7 or 8, the bus driver, who for some reason I convinced myself was this this total hardass of a woman who hated me, made some off handed joke that I took as a personal assault. Who knows what it was about, but I can all but guarantee it was nothing malicious . I went home crying to my mom, who ended up calling the school and a meeting got set with the bus driver, who was really confused because she actually thought I was this great kid who she was trying to be nice to.

The other day I was thinking about how hosed up it must have been to be dragged into your bosses office, in fear of loosing your job and income, all because some little rear end in a top hat was super sensitive about a small little joke you made. Basically I almost got someone fired because my childhood wasn't very good.

So what awful thing did you do as a kid that almost/did ruin someones life?

when i was about 12 or so i tripped a kid off a stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Biohazard posted:

Why, out of curiosity?

him and his cousin were being assholes to me
I have grown past that

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Biohazard posted:

Sounds reasonable. Good job on your revenge.

It wasn't revenge, I don't like revenge
It was just some poo poo that happened when we were kids

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Biohazard posted:

Yeah but if you were a kid, that's still a grown rear end man. Just a.... less grown.... rear end man.

dude, I went to school with a midget, you should have to fight a midget

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Biohazard posted:

Oh if it was a kid midget then yeah, pretty hosed up.

they are probably smarter than you
they are probably smarter than me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

Alright FAU, we may be forum enemy's but the prob reason made me lol to the point that my wife asked me wtf I was laughing at

prolly because his pants fell down when he decided to be a hard rear end