Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
My best friend bought a paintball gun right when they started to become a thing. We shot up a bunch of poo poo.

I raised pigeons and had about 40 in a coup out back. I regret what came next.

One day we got the bright idea that I would release the pigeons while my friend would take aim and shoot one of the bastards mid flight. We expected to miss entirely or hit one center mass and just watch them flail around and have a good laugh about it. We were sure nothing bad would happen.

Well, I release, he shoots, and nails one right in the dome first shot. Down he goes. The flailing wasn't nearly as funny as we thought it would be given the poor poo poo had his eyeball blasted out and was bleeding all over. gently caress.

Our dipshit 12yo minds panicked and all we wanted to do was make it stop. We decided the only humane thing to do was to put him out of his misery. We debated methods. Hammer, too messy. Pellet gun, too brutal. Drowning....now there's an idea. Yeah, drowning would be the most humane.

My friend was the one who pulled the trigger, he should do it, but he just fell to his knees and cried. So the task fell on me. I held the poor creature under for an eternity, or at least until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled him out and dropped him on the ground. I was sobbing uncontrollably while that poor thing was coughing up water.

I wish my father would have found out and beat me senseless, I deserved it.

We put him back in the coup with my sweatshirt in the most comfortable space we could find. Expected him to not live through the night. Shaking, from the obvious unnecessary stupid pain he was in, we left him, we loving left him to die. Despite all the trouble we went through to kill him, he made it.

Very few of our pigeons had names. He earned the name Dutch (Predator) that next day. He ended up being one of the most prolific pigeons I ever raised and lived a long, healthy, one eye life.

I haven't thought about killing another creature since. I won't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
If this is your first time at swear club, you have to swear.

Dicksack

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Ritznit posted:

I was a very awkward, socially stunted kid and was eager to fit in, so I bought whatever I thought I needed to be "hip". First I bought a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh decks and cards, then I collected Dragonball books. At some point my allowance was outpaced by my spending and in my stupid desperation, I just stole from my parents. They soon found out and took the stuff away. Especially my dad was really disappointed in me. gently caress, that felt awful.

I hope I have a son that steals money from me, and then I can give him a disappointed look when I find out he's buying nerd stuff and not buying gently caress time with a prostitute.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
That's a hosed up sad story :(

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Best friend and I decided to be entrepreneurs and start a lemonade stand. The first day I'm pretty sure we didn't make a dime. We'll, we drank most of our inventory that day, causing us to need periodical pee breaks. After said breaks we joked around that our pee looked like lemonade and we should just sell that instead. It was fun to joke about how someone's face would look, and we laughed about how much piss we just wasted.

Fast forward a week or two.

We decided to give the business one more shot. Day started out like before, us drinking most of the inventory. Feeling the urge to pee, we started up the jokes again. Our idiot minds decided not to waste this opportunity. I quickly ran to my backyard with one of the cups and emptied my bladder behind one of the bushes. I ran back to man the store while my friend did the same. He brought the cup back and we placed it under the table out of sight.

A few minutes later a girl from down the street comes walking up. As she was getting nearer the joke quickly became a reality. She paid for her lemonade and I poured it. "What in the world could that be?" as we pointed behind her. My friend made the swap.

Huge gulp, "EW IT'S PEE!", dropped the cup and ran home.

We immediately knew we just did something very stupid. We hadn't thought about what would happen if she told her parents. Luckily for us we didn't hear a word about it. Nothing. If she had told someone, we'd be toast. I think I'd have less regret had we been caught. She must have been to embarrassed to tell which makes not getting caught that much worse.