Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Biohazard posted:

Oh if it was a kid midget then yeah, pretty hosed up.

Midgets are really deceptive. I keep thinking I could take one on, or if you grab them from behind they can't reach and you could get tackle 'em that way. But after watching enough midget wrestling in my life, those little shits can absolutely gently caress you up even if you are trained. They're like ants in how they can lift like 50 times their own weight!

Anyway to contribute: When I was about 6 or 7 my school had a huge haunted house that they constructed in the gymnasium. The teachers and students put a lot of work into with roleplaying, costume sets, lighting, the works. one of the kids was dressed up as a witch at a candy table and was trying to get my attention. I was clumsy as heck and I don't know how I managed to do it, but I looked at her while walking right into a prop which fell over. I tried to grab it, but instead knocked it into a retaining wall, which fell over and causing half of the house to collapse. The lights went flying everywhere, part of the house fell on the candy table and whole thing destroyed whatever candy they were serving, and the witch with a couple of teachers were screaming and yelling. I booked it through the rest of the house as fast as I could and left, not saying anything. 30 years later I still feel bad about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Chinatown posted:

when i was younger i respected the mods lol

This is the worst one so far