Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Iirc the machine seems to pare down a bunch of numbers until it generates a code that Connor punches in on the atm. Almost like it's brute forcing. It was a 4 digit pin too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

What are some of the worst things about Hollywood for child actors (genuinely asking).

I'm thinking disgusting exploitation, gross predators who should be in jail, insane parents... but I'm sure there's way more to it.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

CelticPredator posted:

Chuds didn’t watch it because the fact it was starring WOMEN was too feminist so they boycotted it.

I think. I talked to someone irl who said they won’t see it and I said yeah me neither, they said it was because it had women in it and it was pushing an agenda.

Lol. I’m just tired of terminator movies dude

Everytime I hear or read "agenda" now I imagine Holloway from Prometheus saying it with squinting, suspicious eyes.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Arny did fire a smoke grenade at short range into someone's lumbar spine. The cop even goes "my back my back!"

He's messed up for sure. Still alive though!

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

I wanted to see the story of the silhouette of those people (collaborators?) in the window we get for that blink and you'll miss it shot. Also, what was Skynet going to do with all the people they were capturing? Why wasn't it John Connor that died and the Sam Worthington terminator taking his place? That's what it seemed like it was building up to.