Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The worst part of that is no Terminator theme. Why does everyone post Cameron hate the theme so much! It's the best!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Narzack posted:

It's really dark. The gently caress you want to show an r-rated horror movie to an 8 year old for?

I saw terminator when I was like 6 and it was loving awesome. I redid the surgery scene with playdough. It sparked my imagination so much as a kid.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yeah but I’m not healthy thanks to mental illnesses probably passed down by my parents, not because I watched Arnold rip out a gooey fake eye.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Grendels Dad posted:

Hint: Your media consumption reflects your relationship to your parents. If you got to watch grossly inappropriate stuff as a wee child, it's very likely because your parents on some level did not give a poo poo. I'm sorry.

Uh, gently caress you.

My dad sat me down and explained how every effect was done in these movies and showed me how they were achieved before he showed me a single frame. He’s the reason I wanted to make films.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Cameron didn’t have the balls to kill cops in T2

Except like two cops the t-1000 killed

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I love you Groovelord

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Sarah Connor is who you should’ve cared about imo

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I did before this flick began and then I watched her go all slack-jawed at a Terminator murdering her son and doing loving nothing about it, at which point it become clear that they had no idea who any of these people are.

T3 onward need to be erased

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Chuds didn’t watch it because the fact it was starring WOMEN was too feminist so they boycotted it.

I think. I talked to someone irl who said they won’t see it and I said yeah me neither, they said it was because it had women in it and it was pushing an agenda.

Lol. I’m just tired of terminator movies dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Dark fat