Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Dark Fate was an interesting alternate Terminator 3. I think it's about on par with 3. After watching, I had to look up if they had sequel plans and just like Genisys it was planned to be a trilogy. Who could have possibly thought that would work out. Overall, this movie is an all right watch if you're a fan of the franchise and not expecting an instant classic or anything. It's hilarious that most Terminator sequels past 2 just create an alternate timeline instead of deal with anything from the previous film.

They really should try to make a Terminator period piece set in medieval times (where magic is real) or random other time period. and not put Terminator in the title. Shocking the audiences (at least opening weekend) when the theme finally kicks in 30-45 minutes into the film and the bad guy's face melts off to reveal the exoskeleton.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jan 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I hope every Terminator sequel from here on out is a new sequel to Terminator 2 that ignores the others. Next time this happens, I hope they don't write the 4th Terminator 3 with plans for a sequel that never gets made.