Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Tenzarin posted:

James Cameron liked AvP? Wow he has good tastes.

http://legacy.aintitcool.com/node/22405

OMG

I think it is kinda nebulous in what an executive producer does. I looked up what they are on wikipedia and it doesn't seem like they do alot more than generate the funding. I kinda doubt its more than just name only.

The thing that pisses me off the most about this is Cameron getting the name of the movie wrong, it's Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man, not the Werewolf, and that movie is loving great! Why the hell is Cameron dissing it?! I bet he doesn't like Abbott and Costello meet the Wolf Man either.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jun 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Adapt Terminator vs. Aliens vs. Predator you cowards.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Neo Rasa posted:

I'd rather see a Terminator movie from Gareth Evans.

Garth Marenghi’s Dark Fate

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Rickety Cricket: “Did you just see a real bright light?”

*gets pants stolen*

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

tylersayten posted:

Dark Fate: A TERMINATED Story

Thread title please

This franchise is terminated, fucker.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

They're both terrible actors but that's partially the fault of casting since who's gonna buy her as a tough badass. It was already pretty comical on Game of Thrones.

They should’ve had her live with James Cameron and have him emotionally abuse her for a year to get her into shape.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

A Connecticut Terminator in King Arthur’s Court

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Dark Fate would’ve been better if it was just two hours of the Terminator slaughtering all those ICE agents.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I was feeling pretty good watching this scene

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Violator posted:

Didn’t the director say that there was a lot more anti-ICE and pro-immigration stuff that either the studio or Cameron forced him to take out? I know he was surprising outspoken about Cameron’s involvement being overbearing.

Release the Icing ICErs Cut.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

He politely asked the helicopter pilot to get out.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

He murdered their insurance premiums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I’d take Terminator Salvation over the entire matrix franchise.