Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Necrothatcher posted:

Just zooming in on Norman Reedus' balls over and over...
I swear when they datamine his model he's gonna have a doll-like void where his schlong should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

this might be in the running for most expensive arthouse game

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

some ladders apparently lead to nowhere and are situated atop death pits so griefing is on the table

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

this game sounds fantastic but it's no Disco Elysium

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SardonicTyrant posted:

I wish they'd explore what the cities actually are like. I feel like it should be a surveilance society where everyone is monitored so they when they die they don't level the city.
that would rocket this game's budget to 9 digits, up from 8

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I like the game so far. Kind of feels cheaty to have RT+LT remove half of the gameplay gimmicks though.

It's still no Disco Elysium.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

JBP posted:

It's also rusted me onto Sony. They've done well with PS4's first party games but they gave this beautiful idiot $100m to make a political game about delivering boxes. I wonder how many meetings ended with some suit making GBS threads his pants.
this game honestly probably isn't anywhere near as expensive as god of war 2018 since there's really not a ton of unique assets

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

This wouldn't be so valid if it weren't for how well Modern Warfare: Whitewashed War Crimes Edition sold

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I said come in! posted:

See that snowy mountain in the distance? You can climb over that entire thing. I know this because reasons. Do you want to do this necessarily? I know that you do not, also because of reasons.

TOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

can you really get rid of BTs postal 2 style because if so i'm going to have to call this the best action game ever

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-PfBguEi8

he just walked out of range and it dissipated nm

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Spite posted:

i have not been able to use MULE bodies as bombs wtf kojima.

corpses don't do anything? am i missing something?
I think the reason why there's no actual gameplay effect to actually killing people is that having them turn into BTs would be positive feedback on being murderous, even hours down the line

so I give it half on half that it's intentionally designed to be disappointing, or dead bodies turning into BTs did not playtest well

apparently this is supposed to be blacked out, sorry

Anime Schoolgirl fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Nov 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lexorin posted:

Wait wait wait
Total water ingested? There's no drinkable water in this game

i'm gonna lose my poo poo if it turns out they count the 5-6% syrup concentration of monster energy against the actual water content when calculating this