Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Streaming on twitch for the next couple of hours. Will generally be playing house, disco, techno, etc. I stream a few times a week(or sometimes none, if my brain is sad :v:) and have lately been dipping into more footwork, dnb, and breaks, so feel free to follow if any of that sounds like your jam. No video because my only webcam is on my laptop and I'm using an older desktop for the streaming itself

https://twitch.tv/drudgemetal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Recorded this mix largely from my own record collection last year. Starts with a bunch of 7" funk/soul and gets a bit more esoteric from there.

Skeewiff - A Little Spot Of Soul
Gladys Knight - You Need Love Like I Do
KC & The Sunshine Band - Hey J
Orgone - Do What You're Gonna Do
Los Sospechos - Jano's Revenge
Soul Scratch - Pacified
Jungle Brothers - Tribe Vibes
Konk - Percussion Jam
Traks - Wild Safari (edit)
Men At Work - Land Down Under (Sonosphone vs. Chuck Norris Edit)
Glossy - Burning Love
Morten Sorenson - Start Something
Session Victim - If We Can Make It Here
Brassroots - Good Life
Ebo Taylor / Pat Thomas / Henrick Schawrz - Eye Nyam Nam 'A' Mensuro (Henrik Schwarz Blend)
Peggy Gou - It Makes You Forget
Four Tet - Anna Painting
Flume - Let You Know (Ross From Friends Remix)
Iconic Bitch - Iconic Bitch

https://soundcloud.com/drudgemetal/hello-minisoda